@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for moving us!
Awesome! Our dog could probably use some training… he’s smart and knows the commands, in fact he’s more than capable of doing them, he just doesn’t like to listen and we probably don’t enforce it enough. 😑😂
Yes! Every dog is smart and can learn very fast. They are brilliant! That’s how they get away with a lo…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
bored so im sharing more pics. this one is of all the main characters of my current/most important wip, TPE.

(starting from the girl on the phone and swirling out to the boy on the pillow: Evelyn, Leif, Cameron, Jara, Henson, Kiran, Blaine, Frin, Iniko, Lily, Ira (in the far back), and Flaz.)
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book👀

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
and Bucky aesthetic (for fun)

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @rae @keilah-h Thanks y’all! 😁
@keilah
like in Freedom’s Fire you see him as mostly heartless and cruel, but in all the other books he is more humanized–he has a brother, he has a family, he has reasons for why he did what he did. Not that they were good reasons, mind you, but it means that it upsets you that…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Augh, I keep missing you!! 😅
Cool! So… how old is Joseph in the later books, if right now he’s “Young Joseph”?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
How could you kill your FAVORITE off, Ellette??? 😢
Oh, it’s been picked back up. Just slightly bent now. 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Lol yeah I totally read it and wondered, but then while I was reading this the only thing that I was thinking was that, “It’s probably the same Julian… right?” I did not even register that until right after, and then I was like 🤦♀️
So because Julian and Joseph showed empathy for Adrian in that sc…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin Praying!!! 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It looks good. I’m still sad though.
Question- how come all the other believers haven’t been discovered, but as soon as Adrian became a believer basically, he was found out and killed?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Not really crying—but not because I’m not sad. I just don’t really cry that much, even for some of the saddest books I’ve read. I kind of want to though.
You were so bubbly in the previous post, and now you are so sad. Part of me feels really bad, and the other part of me is wickedly gleeful.
I was half convinced you were going t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t even know what to say… If you couldn’t tell I posted that before I read the new section.
I don’t even know if I want to see an Adrian aesthetic board anymore 😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
LOL.
Oh 😂 Sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking about the POV shift at all. I guess with Adrian in so many of Joseph’s scenes, I forgot that it’s just Joseph’s POV. @Linus is probably right, you should keep it consistent.
I think you meant to tag @keilah-h up there, because those were her words.
You two have some issues with tr…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty (moving the convo over here so we don’t spam the short story topic 🤪)
Well, I’m slowly getting back into a rhythm too. I’m starting to write consistently as well. I’m hoping to start working on a WIP. I’ve also started freelancing and am writing for an Amish magazine, which is very exciting! So far, I’ve had one story win 3rd place in th…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Nice!
Well, I’m slowly getting back into a rhythm too. I’m starting to write consistently as well. I’m hoping to start working on a WIP. I’ve also started freelancing and am writing for an Amish magazine, which is very exciting! So far, I’ve had one story win 3rd place in their contest and get printed, and they recently accepted…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey!! I appreciate you reaching out. You’re so sweet! 🤗
Things are going pretty well right now! Volleyball made our schedule crazy over the past six months, so it’s nice now that it’s over and things have slowed down some. I’ve started working on some study rhythms for school to keep my grades up since I fell behind in some lessons…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi, Esther! It’s been a while since I’ve been active on KP, but I’ve recently returned to it! How are things going? I remember the last time we talked (in the summer) you said you had a lot of sports things going on in your family and some theatre things as well. How did the past months go?
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I actually didn’t do the last contest, but I’ve been keeping up with this topic anyway. 😛 You picked a really interesting prompt… so I might just participate this time! We’ll see….
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw man, that sounds really difficult. I understand annoying siblings, but I can’t imagine how hard it is for you right now. 🫂 I will definitely be praying! <33
And don’t feel bad about asking for prayer! That’s what Christian community is for 🤗
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My sister and I reverted to eleven year-olds the moment we found out. The amount of happy dances since then has been Citadel of Dreams worthy.
Oh yes! That sounds exactly like Green Ember fans. Oh! The Citadel of Dreams! Gosh, what a song!
- Load More
