@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Hi Ellette! How are you doing!?! It’s been a while since we’ve talked <333 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What’s up guyssss
I’m back (kind of? idk lol)
I’ve been writing a lot more now and thought I’d pop in for a bit to see how y’all are doing!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You can borrow them back to post as long as you don’t kill them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HEY. There’s not enough room, okay? I like that quote.
Is that really a thing? Anyway, it’s too late. They’re mine now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Not happening. *puts all of your characters on the protection squad*
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, the special attention, and her age. 🤪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohhhh, gotcha.
I don’t know. The way you described her. I think I’m just used to picking out love interests immediately.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol. How did Linus know about Amelia already? And you weren’t very subtle. XD
True, but they would have gotten married.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like Joseph and Amelia are going to get married . . . 🤭
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It was definitely great. Your story was amazing! The story reminds me of the book of Ecclesiastes.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I just gave you access. However, I’m going to paste my whole story here. I will be pretty busy today cooking for Thanksgiving, so I won’t be able to give everyone access that quickly. So, I’ll post it here where it’s easy to read!
Life from Death“Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who hears My word, and b…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s true, the rewrite was.
The one paragraph where you said something along the lines of, make the enemy rejoice when you’re out of the fight, seemed taken straight from that quote (C.S. Lewis?) I could see modern believers saying something like that, but I don’t think it would be a well-known phrase in this world. Maybe p…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay!!! A happy part this time!! 🥲
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay! Here’s my story! I hope it fits under the prompt!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRKHdtUymxACwVnKGswOJq6yXCThk_mA4qnmq0SLmYo/edit?tab=t.0
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I’m just going to paste everyone’s animal here so everyone can read it if they haven’t. I tagged everyone who is participating, plus Esther.
I’m going to wait a few more days before starting, which will give time to those people who haven’t introduced their characters yet. And,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s a really good way to put it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying! 🙏😢
- Load More

I know it has! I’m doing well. I finished another book, am working on publishing another, and starting a new one. lol.
how about you?
ELETTE THAT’S SO COOL!!!! I’m so proud of you, that’s AMAZINGGG
I’ve been hanging in there…or trying to…
My mom was recently diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, a very rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer. It’s spread pretty quickly and is all over… but the treatment seems to be helping…? I think? I don’t know, there’s still a…[Read more]
Oh Sara, I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying for you and your mother. Please feel free to email or tag me if you need to talk.
Thank you, I’m really happy with the writing progress I’ve made. 🙂
Thank you Ellette!
that means a lot <3
I'm so glad!!!