@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I could not ignore how cute those cartoons turned out!! 🥰 Love them!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I subscribed to this topic so I keep getting notifs 🤪
But this is an interesting conversation. I think I can agree with both points you ladies are making.
Yes, men and women have roles predetermined by God. I’m not going to marry some guy who relies solely on me to protect and provide for our family. (Nothing against stay-at-home dads, but you k…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Tlc & mcu crossover fic in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@smiley LOVE IT!!! 😍😍
(and thank you🥰)
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awwwww😭 I love it ❤️
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@lightoverdarkness6 oh Girly, don’t apologize!!! I’m just honored you want to read it🥰🥰
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! 😄
Looks like I’ll have to practice drawing even younger kids lol 💛
Congratulations!! Yours looks great!! 🩵😃
@highscribe and @ellette
And good job on yours too!! They were really cute!! 😁
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ah! Kill her!
Just joking. *crosses arms sulkily*
Okay, I’ll give it to the movies that they were really, really well done, but I just can’t forgive them for cutting out and changing so much.
*hides*
-
freedom posted an update 2 years ago
🖤❤️🩶Bucky Barnes🖤❤️🩶
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle YES, I DOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Maybe I shouldn’t say anything bc y’all all seem so passionate about the LOTR books…but…wellllllll
I only liked several of the characters bc of the movies *runs*
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
THE MAN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like it!
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @smiley @ellette-giselle
*drops chapter 2 of 1600s fic*
Chapter 2
Nothing was ever certain, least of all hope. Life had been both cruel and wise enough to teach Anthony Edward Stark that much.He swiped sweat from his brow and laid a double-edged sword across a simple anvil, hammer in hand.…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Mine’s actually done, I was just waiting for tomorrow—I’ll share it now though…
here is my drawing of Perpetua….
I drew Phil as a Bernese Mountain Dog because I wasn’t sure what kind of doggie he was…
probably shoulda just asked heh heh… but oh well. If it matters a lot and that’s not the right breed, just ignore it. Fortuna…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Evelyn
Tyne’s saying they were lost may have been a bit much. They weren’t exactly lost… they just hadn’t searched enough yet. The exit couldn’t have been to far……… right……? Apparently they weren’t the only ones here though… so were there even more people—or creatures—wandering around like they were? How strange it all was.
“You.”…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @anyone-else
I’m thinking about making something (mostly for fun) that compares characters from Freedom’s Fire to characters in other media (mostly movies tbh) and i was wondering what characters from, like, Marvel and LOTR y’all would compare each character to👀
(With a focus on…[Read more]
- Load More
