@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Um…. maybe I need to be a better Christian… I’m literally reading and writing a horror novel…. 😅😓
😅😅🤐🤐
Same! Love folklore! (it can be creepy though!)
For real!!
I just looked int up, it’s a type of humor folklore! sound good!
Oh okay cool. Yeah then… probably good! 😄&#…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I have an Idea! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oo have I found more questions? Me answer too!! 😊🙃🤪
Horror – Never, EVER, EVER ok. Should be banned like Andrew said.
Drama – I love drama. It’s great.
Historical Fiction – I don’t like historical fiction, tbh. It has to be done REALLY well. So maybe (emphasis on maybe) 50/50.
Folklore – I love folklore!
Humor – Absolutely!
Tall Tale – I’v…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, thanks!! 😊🤣
It for real looks like either me or my mom, it’s so weirrrddd! -
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I love it!!!!
They all look so awesome!! Wolfgang’s pic looks like one of my charries actually!
And….. why does the reference pic for Esther actually look a little bit like me…? 😳🫢
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
*discreetly offers tissues*
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle THANK YOU!!
I’m excited to write them more in later books, hehe
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @grcr @esther-c @theducktator @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-lol
Violet Iris resistance group!!
(not all of the characters on this board are shown or even mentioned in Freedom’s Fire…shhh…that’s for later books🫢🤫🤭)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr You’re welcome! 💜 The uniform looks really good!!
@ellette-giselle You’re welcome! 💜
Man, that drawing makes me tear up when I think about him.
i miss him so much😭😭 -
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae Just sent the PDF y’all’s ways! :3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
😍
I love his hair!! The shading and colors are really good and the uniform is so accurate!
Thanks! 😊
I was actually really scared about the uniform lol -
freedom replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
wow congrats!
Thank you!💜
Hey sorry I didn’t say more, I replied late and I had to go to bed. 😅 Anyway it’s nice to meet you!
Totally understand! No need to apologize, haha XD It’s nice to meet you too!!
Cool, another homeschooler! I used to be homeschooled but now I’m in high school. (my moms choice)
Ah, I see. Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator GIRLLLLL😂😂🤣😆
You just made my day😭😭
AHHH I LOVE ALL OF THE FREEDOM’S FIRE MEMES!!!!
hcdhdisubhohdzsj
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Poor Riker😅
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
😍
I love his hair!! The shading and colors are really good and the uniform is so accurate!
🤩🤩
He looks so sweet and gentle. I love the coloring and the small details on his uniform! The expression is so fitting and he looks so good😭😭
🤩😂
That smile!! XD I love his hair and the side profile,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I love that splish splash one! 😂😂
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
IT IS CRAZY COLD RIGHT NOW. Gah I’m freezing!!! 🥶
-
How cold? It’s 50 something here, and I’m frigid.
-
It’s like 48 here! 🥶🥶
-
Haha it’s 37 here I win!
(Jk)-
Yikes!! lol
-
-
-
-
Do you like being cold or hot?
-
I like to be cold. But not too cold. 😅
-
What about you?
-
Cold is always better. You can always add more layers if you are cold. Doesn’t work quite as well when you are hot….
-
For real!! XD XD
-
I agree completely.
-
-
-
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I am loving all the Marvel memes🤌💅
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle That meme about the RP school🤣🤣🤣 BAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
too accurate 😆
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h Tysm!!! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!! :3
I wouldn’t mind seeing them! You just may have to give some context😂
- Load More
