@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh I love that! They definitely seem like a good match. Poor Ev ☹️
Thanks!! 😊
Yes, they are!! 🥰
I know. 😢 But don’t worry, eventually he comes to the truth. (After a long journey, lots of impulsive decisions, someone else’s redemption, Ami’s encouragement and prayer, and a few near-death experiences, though. XD)…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD But I have a Micah!! His name is Ryan tho. He’s so funny and crazy but really sweet.
Hilarious! 😂
Yeah… there’s… a lot… I could say about our Micah. 😆 But he has no idea I’m talking about him so I should probably stop. 🤣
Cousins are fun. 😊 When we all get together… anything can happen! (Good or bad… 🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
This is Amidala! (or just Ami). She’s really sweet but can be sassy. 😉 She’s the one who reminds Ev that he is not a failure. (Because Ev thinks he is because of how his parents treat him. Though he doesn’t try to act like it. 😢) Her struggle is trusting God all the time and relying on Him, instead of relying on herself, those…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Actually, my cousins are sweethearts! The ones I actually interact with, anyway XD. But I know how some can be lol.
That’s awesome! ☺️
Almost all of my cousins are younger than me. I’ve only got a few who are either my age or older. He’s one of them who’s around my age. He’s crazy. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
We don’t have a lot of forests where I live. We’re kind of just surrounded by farmers’ fields, so I guess I’ll have to find somewhere that does. Oooh… What about a forest in the mountains? That would be perfect! 😄
Same here. Suburbs, cities, and farmland. XD
Yes!! It would be!! Our family visited Colorado I think 2 summers ago…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
That song sounds so fitting!! When I get the chance I’ll listen to it. 😊
Actually for after he loses Jocelyn….
Wait, wait, wait…
hold on…
JOCELYN DIES!?!?!
NOOOOO!! She can’t!! I love her!! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Y’all are here saying you love the name Micah, and I’m over here like: 😐 “My cousin’s name is Micah.” 🤣 And you know how cousin’s are… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I could add even more charries for them to join if y’all wanted…🤣
There’s a couple I may need some practice writing. 😜💗
If you want to. 🤣
I know @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22 and I were a group that had Des, Fynn, and Sky in it. If they are willing to pick up that group again, then I’m fine with that. I’m okay with you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
1. Any other country… Good question! I’m going to have to go with Israel, I think? Because I would get to see some of the places where Jesus walked!
That would be so cool!! I used to really want to visit Israel (and I still do), but I really want to visit Ireland/Northern Ireland now because of the scenery and the accents. &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! I understand! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh, I have not!!! 😭😮😔 So sorry about that!!! Will/Ev were going to find a frozen dragon or something…right??? 😅
Naw, you’re good. 😊
Sure! Lol XD Whatever you want do. 😁
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else-I-missed
Is there any group for Destry, Fyn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello and welcome, @kyronthearcanin!!
(Somehow I missed it when @thearcaneaxiom tagged me. : )
Anywho…
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have tons of ideas for stories in other genres!
Fantasy sounds really awesome!! I tried fantasy a whi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, @light-warrior-pen!! (Hey, it rhymed. 😂)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amateur writer!!
I love incorporating crime, humor, and romance in my writing. I also love showing Christ in my writing in unique ways, but I need a lot of work in that area!
I would t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
LOVE IT!!!
The boys as, well… boys, lol, was so adorable to read!!
I love writing my charries as little kids!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
I see what you mean. That’s a really good point.
For my situation specifically, I may have to change the chapter a bit. It is in my second draft and never existed in the first draft. In the first draft, they learn this information over time, but it’s unnatural. In the second draft, they learn a little bit at once, but it see…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @sarafini @keilah-h @loopylin @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Ok… So I’ve heard that you aren’t supposed to put in your book what you were bored writing.
I don’t think this is exactly true… For example, I just finished writing a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I do actually have a question.
So, I understand that people can join the groups to become one of the people who critique others’ work, but how do you become the one who gets their work critiqued? Do you have to be published on KP to get critiqued?
- Load More
