@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!!! 😉And yeah, hopefully it’s fixed soon
Ahh I should tryy that!! I need motivation 😆
XD the motivation of a pantser
XD
 *me imagining little wolf-cats with superpowers XD*
And oh. My. Goodness. I need this in my life!!!!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh, wish I could!! Still have some Spanish hw 🤨
Still looks like you’re going. . . You got this!!! 🎉🎉
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Idea?? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
I love this story idea!! 😄
I don’t think I really have any suggestions at the moment. 🙃
I would imagine Kuyper with extra dirty blond hair, blue (or hazel) eyes, a little taller than most girls her age, and thinner too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome back!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
(I really have to shorten my introduction… 🤔😂)
I don’t have a blog, but I’ve considered starting one. 🙂
Oooh, I like this question. What’s my WIP about… Well, it’s a trilogy called the Endox…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh, I love it!! 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
OHHHH ok, nvm 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
Ooohhhhhhhhhh that makes a lot more sense. . . XD
Thanks for clearing that up 🤣🤣
Darn you, marvel, for your confusing character names 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh, gotcha!!! I don’t really remember him in civil war, lol, but he’s really nice in wakanda forever 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
And now I want Rina and Dune together 🤣🤣😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, lol I think that went into my spam 🤣🤣 Didn’t get the email for it 😠
And oh my goodness girl!!! Your writing is getting soo good!! I’m hooked 😂😅 This chapter was amazing!!!
I could totally see it being a book already XD
And that cliffhanger . . . 😤😭
I can’t wait for the next…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!! ♥️♥️
Wait a second. . . Is ross in black panther wakanda forever?? (Didn’t connect those characters 🤣🤣)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin
Oh my goodness I need this so much!!I struggle with plotting, especially starting things and not ending them, 🤣🤣
I don’t think I’ve ever made it past 30 pages or so? I know that’s . . . really short . . . but I really haven’t been writing for too long, XD
I tend to get distracted or bored with stuff and then will start…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh me toooo!!! Your characters are just amazing, girl! ❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow, this is really good!!!
I enjoyed reading all the chapters and it made me laugh a lot!! Your dialogue is really funny, and I love the characters😉 I love marvel 😂❤️❤️
Please tag me if you post more!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow, this is really good!!!
I enjoyed reading all the chapters and it made me laugh a lot 🤣🤣 Your dialogue is really funny!!
Please tag me if you post more! 😁
-
Esther and
hybridlore are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol, XD Yes, it’s soooo good!! 😆😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word, really?? That’s awesome!! It’s so good!!
It’s actually based off of a book called Hadassah by Tommy Tenney. It’s an adult novel and I read it when I was like 10 or 11. (Which I probably shouldn’t have. XD) But I can’t remember what’s in it exactly, so I’m not entirely sure about content. There is a YA adaption thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
@crocheter12 @hannahn @kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @dekreel
Yep, KP has been acting weird with uploading pics and stuff like that. I don’t know how to fix it, but @kathleenramm already knows about it. So, we’ll see if she’s able to fix it. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
This sounds awesome!!! Maybe I’ll try to do it, too, lol
I love my quote it’s my favorite scene Lol
I know!!! That was so funny 😂🤣
Did you guys see the meme for that scene with John 20:4 on it?? I would post it XD but I don’t think images are working rn . . .
Google John 20:4 captain america meme &…[Read more]
- Load More
