@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heyy!!! 😁 How was your trip?? (It was a trip, right?)
Annd yeah we did a lot 😅 Sorry about all that! XD
Ok sounds good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore and
OrangeArmadillo are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! How’d it go? 😁
(Nice to meet you, by the way! I don’t think we’ve really met before.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool!!! 😁 I might be on tonight, we’ll see! What’s the chapter about??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh I actually have heard it 😂🤦♀️ I don’t know the names . . . Listening to it rn 😊 I loove Happy!!!! And Gone is really good too!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh I haven’t heard that one!! I love NF tho 😆 I’ll listen to it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Soo I think I’m actually going to try to finish mine by the end of the summer too, (my birthday is September 2 so I’ll probably just aim for that) and do 500 words or so a day, starting in June. Telling you guys now so I have to 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness girl!! I was just brainstorming for my plot like 5 min ago!! 😂
Definitely be on here in a bit to question spam . . . Great idea btw!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“We just meant Anika so that she can explain her backstory.”
“I live on the planet Altair,” Anika said. “With my mom. She couldn’t come to the wedding, though.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, here’s an idea! Since the dad’s gonna be in construction, if Scott was interested, he could work with him. Almost like an apprenticeship. Idk if he’d get paid or not tho XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey girl!! Welcome back! 😊 I’ve missed you! How was your break?
30,000 words? That’s awesome!! 😄 Right now my second draft of Ember of Hope is a little above 30,000! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
They changed and met outside the hotel. “So where do you think the trail is?” Anika asked.
-
Esther replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*squeals*
Yayyyy!!! I’m looking forward to hearing more about it!! 😆
(This is the one with Marcel, Calvin, Thorn and the rest of the gang, am I right?)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sure who’s turn is it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHH NOO Gwen!!?!?!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*gives hug back* That’s good!! I’m pretty good too, I’m driving home from Tennessee right now 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Volleyball is so fun! Do you play on a team?
Yep, I am! I love doing it!! 😊
I too am dog obsessed!❤️ I have two puppies of my own. Do you have any pets?
Awesome 😉 Aww, adorable!! 🥰 My family has a Siberian husky named Bandit. He frequently gets the “zoomies” but he can also be very lazy. 😂 (And he doesn’t really bark at other anima…[Read more]
- Load More
