@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks so much guys!!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I can kind of relate, girl. Right now there’s a lot of change in my life and it’s not been easy to trust God. (And I’ve been really emotional about that for the past 24 hours because I’m exhausted. 😂) I know what you’re talking about is a bit different, but I agree with what everyone else has said. Especially the music par…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euoida-vision @anyone-else-in-this-convo
Y’all…
I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day 🤣 Like, I’m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. 😂😂
I’m neutral on the whole B…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Tell me when you’ve finished it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, those sounds interesting. I’ll check them out!
Awesome!
Yeah, for sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedmwriter76
Ok… so this is totally unrelated to this topic but I saw it and I’m very curious.
What is all this beard stuff about??? Because I totally missed something while I was gone. 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley
You’re welcome!! And haha, no I haven’t watched it either 😅Yeah, I agree, that’s a good way to think about it. Haha I mean of course it’s not good, but some people just don’t care about sin, y’know?
whalekeeper
Yeah, definitely! I try to make sure my characters are still good, but I think having…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
I think conflicting villains are the best, because I guess I like to deal with morality and the gray area, if that makes sense 😉 Personally I think evil villains are a little overused, but then again so are the villains with a horrible backstory or who were abused, stuff like that, so haha I don’t know what side that makes me on.…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
KP ate my post, so if two turn up haha that was an accident 😉
Anyway, go for it!! I actually started writing my story by hand, but tbh I don’t even have one page yet, so… 😅 I’m a perfectionist too, so I totally get the inner self editor thing. And definitely tag me if you do end up posting some, cause I’d love to read…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Augh, that’s so annoying!! Yeah, of course! I know that must suck 😒
I just looked it up, and if it’s Google Docs, there might be a way to get it back, if you really care.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I was reading through ya’ll’s messages and saw you deleted your document, I’m so sorry!! That’s the worst 😒😭 did you check your trash or was it permanently deleted?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooh I love those boards girl!! Great job!!
Wow 😳 that was amazing!!! I really like your style and the worldbuilding!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic a quick reminder: in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww girl, that was so good!! All of us need that sometimes
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Idk!! I mean, it’s fine, but I think I prefer shorter hair on guys 😅.
Super smash bros is fun!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OHH it’s been a while since I saw the movies, haha thanks! Ok, I like the beard too, but not the hair 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Physical DisabilitiesAbnormalitiesHandicaps of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @godlyfantasy12
Sympathizing with all of y’all ❤❤❤
Yeah, me too!! ❤️❤️ My family, my mom and nana especially, have the working mindset too, so I totally get that. I’ll be praying for all your families and for healing!!
@whaley
Yeah, it was hard for a while. She struggled with migraines for a l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Yeahh, I stalk all the chats 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
They’re pretty good!! I’m more of a chocolate person 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh thanks!! ❤️❤️
Yeah probably xD And when does Bucky have a beard??
Reading this conversation, I now realize why there seem to be so few boys on kp
😂😂😂 It’s true …
- Load More
