@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
What has inspired your WIP?
Definitely real life. I draw inspiration from the people and circumstances around me and try to infuse some of that into my writing.
One part in particular though, is when my group goes underground through basically an underground maze created by a resistance group. That was based of off the Strander burrows from the…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to have a topic where we talk about writing inspiration. So I have two questions.
What has inspired your WIP?
This could be something that has inspired your WIP as a whole, or maybe just a certain character, scene, or aspect of the world.
Where do you find inspiration?
When you’re stuck, or just want to fee…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Of course!!! 😉 Awesome!!!
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @keilah-hYou guys up for starting later today? Or when would be a good time?
It can be pretty slow, so we all go at it at our own pace…
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I remember Mapleshade! I loved the warrior cats books!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh, awesome!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh awesome!! I am too, haha, but yeah!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Yeah, that’s fine! We could just do it until school starts, maybe -when do ya’ll start?
My sister’s also going to be joining KP, so maybe she would do it too, idk
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow KP is being so glitchy… it says this forum was posted on but now its not showing me the post 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwrier76
Aww, I love them all!! 😆
And I think I love Adolphus even more! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
CAPTAIN HYDRA?!? 🤣😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course!!
Oh thanks 😅 I didn’t make it up, saw something similar online and paraphrased 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohh… I really like it so far!!! 😅😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley
Ok! It could always be a short one, only a few weeks or so, and then we just end it or keep going depending on how busy we are.I honestly have wayy too much free time during the summer 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yess!! Sorry about that, got busy for a few minutes lol
Definitely!! Well I’m open to starting it whenever you guys want 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, that’s true… we could always start it later tho 😉
I loveee sci Fi. Maybe they all are traveling on a spaceship? Or battle school would be fun, too, but similar to the high school rp
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh we should do a sci-fi AU RP!!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, ok! Cool! (Dual credit is awesome 😉)
Yeah! I actually get it from her, so I think that’s why. Yeah, that would be really hard 😟 I’m always here if you wanna talk, tho!
Yep! Have been my whole life, lol
Yeah!! It’s exciting! ☺️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s ok! Thank you 😉
Addison
“Chemistry’s this way – follow me!” the boy yelled, rushing past me.
Confused, I followed him into a classroom and after a quick glance around, took a seat near the back of the room.
The strange boy started stuffing vials in his clothes, and then bowed to the teacher –almost dropping them — and sta…[Read more] - Load More
