@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @acancello @jonas @hybridlore
Guys don’t you find it weird that there’s 907 members on KP (it says at the bottom of the screen when you click on “community”) and there’s only a few that are on here a lot? WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHERS? haha! I’m kind of hyper, I had a double shot espresso right before my volleyball game…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Sorry, i’m not good at explaining things, especially my stories! All I know is that Earth is the same Earth, and I think that Adam and Eve don’t exist either in “stories” or anything. I think that I’m trying to make this story for the secular world to speak truth (i think sometimes if the world knows that somethings from the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Currently drawing my gang of (favorite) characters… ❤️
I might plug in my headphones and listen to Bruno Mars or Evanescence or something… -
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone just love Eragon by Christopher Paolini? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I just picked up this book at a yard sale because I remembered you said you loved it, lol! Haven’t read it yet, but I’ll let you know what I think!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
You are so lucky to have a mom who you can go to for advice on writing! I love my mom and she’s basically my best friend, but when it comes to writing, I’m on my own. She doesn’t like the kind of writing I write because she gets really sad and depressed when the scenes are sad. Same with my dad.
I had to teach myself how to write up until…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@lydia-s if you want to read more I’ll tag you when i post this chapter!
Thanks! It’s one of my favorites!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
(Sorry this is a bit late)
Thanks for reading it and for all the advice!
I was afraid it would be a bit boring in the beginning, so those are great ideas. I’ll talk to my mom and see what she thinks. 😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
And of course don’t feel bad if you don’t have time to read it, I get it, and glad you’re working on your WIP so much! And great work, 54 pages is a lot! I remember how happy I was when I hit 50 pages 🙂 Idk how many pages mine is since I’m using a platform called Reedsy and it doesn’t have pages (kind of weird, i know), but I have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
no worries! I’m busy too, lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yay!!! Thank you!!! 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(NOTE: I did (very) little research on Dholes…. so the ones I mention are kind of my own spin off the real things…… so.. yeah)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Evander
He shivered.
“The fearless kind… those dholes. They live in huge packs… and will sometimes hang around other clans of their kind. They like to chase us down, and have killed lots tigers in the past…”
He stopped, and let out a moan.
“We are to stay clear of them… and I found that out a bit too…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
And btw…I tagged you where I posted my WIP if you’re interested 🙂
I’ll be patient…It’s that good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
What’s your guys’ favorite Christian music artists? My favorites are Colton Dixon, Jeremy Camp, Tasha Layton, Dan Bremnes, and For King and Country!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thank you for reading it!
I’m glad I’m not alone in this… struggle… lol. I might have to try spreading them out like you mentioned.
I’m very excited to share more… when I get there……perhaps half a year from now. (Just kidding, lol.) 🙃
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Here’s my WIP if you’re interested! And don’t feel pressured to read it if you’re busy (or just don’t want to!, I understand that life gets complicated and busy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Just read this! You did a great job with helping me connect with the characters. They feel so real!!!
I like your descriptions, but like others are saying, they were kind of long. I think it would help if you spread the descriptions out along the chapter instead of making them into one long paragraph. I’ve struggled with this as well, so…[Read more]
- Load More

My hands were shaking so bad!
Yeah. I’m guessing there are people who joined and basically just “left” but didn’t delete their accounts.
@jonas
yeah it’s kind of sad 🙁 I love KP
A lot of people joined a long time ago and are adults now, so don’t really have time for KP I guess. Other ppl join and then NEVER come on. But 907 does seem pretty high.
Also there’s an age limit, so once you turn 25 or something like that, you can’t use it anymore. I’m not sure if your account is deleted after that, but yeah, basically what @highscribeofaetherium said.
lol, yeah… I think about that often…. 🙃 Cloaked Mystery is probably right.
By the way, if at all possible, do not drink double shot espresso before a game. (totally not speaking from experience)
lol
I saw this post called “character castle” and I really think it’d be fun, but there’s already too many characters, so should I make another one, and if I did would you guys join?
If you don’t know what a character castle is, there’s one in the section “general writing discussions” I believe.
Oh, sorry this is late! If you make another, I would definitely join!
okay! I’ll tag you when I do!
Yeah, like Highscribe said, they might be adults and not have time, or just super busy people 🙂
I think there is a Character castle 2.0, but its not as popular as #1, I think @freedomwriter76 and @whalekeeper and @godlyfantasy12 know most about it 😀
@acancello
I was also thinking…what if I made a “character castle” without a castle, in a different place, like “character treehouse” (okay that sounds lame, but you know what I mean) or “character birthday party” or something like that?