@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ugh… It takes me forever to type mine.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Great! 😆
Lane
Lane looked at Ottoline, accessing what kind of person she was. His eyes fell on her scars, and it reminded him of one of his friends back where he lived. His face vividly displayed a desire to ask about the scars, but he changed his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr I love it!!!
Ottoline
“Do not worry,” Amir turned his warm eyes to the trembling boy. “She only shoots deer. Lucky for you.” Lane nodded.
“It’s not my statue,” Ottoline scoffed, rolling her eyes. “I couldn’t care less if you broke it or not.” Lane sighed with relief, brushing the hair out of his eyes.
“Just do not scare her, or she might…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Got it, lol!
Lane
He listened silently as the two people exchanged a few words.
I should probably find out where I am…
Lane shivered before he stepped inside the building. He slowly walked to a small statue in the corner of the room. He reached…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(I take it Lane has crashed the statue?)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Ottoline
She stepped inside the building, and stopped dead in her tracks.
“What is this place?” she asked in awe. Brightly colored streamers fluttered from the ceiling, multicolored lights lit up the room, and the stone floor shone. A strange kind of music filled the room. She…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally understand your concern.
I’d say that in the first chapter that’s in his POV, showcase his positive character traits, but also give us a glimpse into his internal conflict so we see that he isn’t as perfect as he seems on the outside. Slowly revealing his backstory like you said you’d do will also help readers start t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Yuh… We started watching the 1995 Pride and Prejudice… it’s so dramatic right now. Darcy is the best in my opinion… (and that opinion may or may not change later)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
… I’m lacking inspiration for what to draw…. anyone got ideas?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @everyone
I’m late, but everyone had such good points on this! I love reading about this topic, since that’s something I think about a lot.
Tbh, a lot of my worlds are really similar to each other, and so I haven’t really experimented with this a lot, although it would be interesting to try different things. I usually try to focus…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Alright! 😆Â Here is mine.
Lane
Lane stared intently at the piece of paper in his left hand. Something was scribbled onto the note, but whatever it said was illegible. These directions never want to work, huh? Tyne never writes things down p…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like that scene! Their brother dynamic is so good XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gotcha! 😁 Tell your brother I said happy birthday! I know, XD it is weird.
Happy first day of fall everyone!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr
Ok! I finally got it! Here ya are!
(And fyi, so far I’ve decided that the language they speak in Amir’s country is Farsi, or something very close to it, so if he talks in a different language, that’s what it is.)
(Oh, and I’m assuming we decided on the bal…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Chod͡zon papan ki! Yu d͡ze pitim tapa ku tasi pa vwahi. (Burnish) || Greetings! We welcome the autumn season and falling leaves! (English)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Question of the day: Where do you get your inspiration for new characters from?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww, I love thisss!! 🥰
- Load More
