@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
lol! Thats how I’m feeling… I might have to share side characters or something….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 12 months ago
Anybody else love fall? I love the colors, the temperature and best of all, fall=pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie blizzards from Dairy Queen, pumpkin pie, apple pie, chai tea lattes…..there’s a lot of things!
-
Yess, the leaves, the weather, the smells, and apple pie!
-
I had my first apple pie yesterday! My grandma and little brother picked all our apples from our trees, and I helped make the pie (i’m not a fan of baking, but I helped because I wanted to later help EAT the pie, lol).
-
Lol! Ooooohhh, fresh apple pie is probably amazing… I’ve made apple crisp with fresh apples before, but usually I just get it at the grocery store. But you normally have to wait until October/November to get it there, lol.
-
Apple crisp is amazing! I love it, my grandma usually makes it every fall.
I don’t think we’ve ever bought a pie from the store, haha! My grandma is the type that makes EVERYTHING homemade, especially deserts. Her bread/rolls are LEGENDARY, lol.-
Ohhh, gotcha! That’s awesome! Yumm, lol. Ikr, it’s just so good… I’m kind of obsessed with that kind of stuff, lol. I made apple crisp for my 12th birthday instead of cake XD
-
-
@hybridlore
I wish I would have asked to have pumpkin pie for my birthday or smthn, but I didn’t 🙁-
Aughh, there’s always next year XD
Plus, you’ll probably get some on Thanksgiving… maybe?
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I get that. My parents also made the decision to not kiss until their wedding day, and it’s amazing how they were able to follow through, especially in today’s society. I think Albert’s part is fine, because he is a lot like the boys in my school, how he teases Libbie and stuff like that. So I think you should leave it in…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks for the tag!! You’re really saving me there XD I hope to be more active, especially once I leave YWW. (:
No problem XD hopefully it wasn’t getting annoying, I just keep seeing things that I’m like, “Oh Ava does that!” or whatever, so yeah XD. When are you leaving YWW?
That was really good! I’m super interested to s…[Read more]
-
Brianne and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
I grew up a really sensitive kid though.
Yeah, same! I used to think scenes from veggietales were scary! XXXXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
You’re good! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
I thought the same thing as hybridlore, lol. Otherwise, great!
That whole thing about Albert wanting to kiss Libbie and Bert actually kissing Clara made me cringe (which is a good thing!) because how awkward would that be???? AHHHH! But it’s good! I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LOVE ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY!!!!
but i probably won’t join….because I would rather just rant about Odyssey in general. So should I make a post thread where we can just “argue” about conspiracy theories, the way things “should have gone” (we’d be kind while arguing, of course, haha) or just talk about all things Odyssey?
-
Brianne replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks! Could you also link me to the page where I could share stuff about my WIP?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
It’s totally fine! Don’t feel bad! (Now I feel bad for making you feel bad! lol)
It does kind of sound like her though, so I see where you’re coming from.
Yeah, I really don’t want the romance to be the main reason for the abuse, because that just sounds “cruel” to put my characters so much for the sake of an unhealthy…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah, I think so! Just might make it a little easier to understand XD I mean, in hindsight, they were at a corn shucking thing. I should’ve known they were talking about CORN ears XXD
-
Brianne changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Alright, thanks!
-
Brianne and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybridlore @acancello @smiley @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @rae
Hi y’all, I have a couple of questions, and as it seems that you have all been here for longer than I, I’m hoping that you can answer them.
#1: What are ranks? I’ve seen different ones under everybody’s profile, and I was just wondering what they are.
#2: Where would…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Great advice!
Ottoline from “Character Party” isn’t the one I was asking the question for, though, it’s an entirely different character. (If you check out my WIP page on KP, you’ll see it.)
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 12 months ago
Here is a question for anyone who wants to answer: What song would you want to play every time you entered a room?
-
Ooooh, that’s a hard one.
I really don’t know, lol. But my favorite song is Sweet Ever After by Ellie Holcomb, so maybe that one? I mean it’s not a good intro but I never get tired of hearing it….soooo, idk.-
Lol 😄
-
-
Anything by One Republic! They are my #1 favorite!
-
Lol Cool!
-
-
Which one would you choose?
-
Mmm…. Probably Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Today My Life Begins by Bruno Mars, or Hurt by Thousand Foot Krutch… Those are like my favorite songs right now.
(And I also like Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day)
-
-
lol 😆
-
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 12 months ago
@hanako Hey yo. How’s it going?
- Load More
