@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 12 months ago
Well, like Trailblazer said, it depends on what you classify as “magical”, as well as what you mean by fantasy. Because, technically, if you make any story “strange” enough, it could be fantasy. Like, even a historical fiction could be classified as “fantasy”. If you mean fantasy, like, as in another world, you could just remove magic…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@sarafini @savannah_grace
lol 😄Â Alrighty!
One question, is there anything particularly “non-human” about Alec (like horns or a tail or anything), or does he overall look human?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
And we need to get the party started, lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
lol. I can if no one else wants to…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@rae @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Does anyone want to write the next RP? I would, but I feel like I RP too much on here, lol and except for @sarafini I wrote the last one haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
okay! I get it, life can be CRAZY!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks!! I will!
Yesss, for sure!! Oh yeah, it is! I’m pretty sure it’s Nia. I think it’s an illustration from the…. second or third book. I can’t remember which one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hello, nice to meet you! As for your first question, I cannot answer, lol. (I’m wondering, can you? I love asking other people this question, but for me, my characters are my children and I can’t pick favorites.)
Lol, I totally get that. XD I’m not sure, tbh. Sometimes it changes depending on my mood. 😂 But most of the time, I love writing one o…[Read more]
-
Brianne started the topic KP won't let me post… in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 12 months ago
I was trying to post something in ‘Novel Idea Critiques’, and I tried twice. The first time it didn’t show up at all, and the second time it did, but then I edited it, and it said ‘This topic is marked as spam’. I don’t know what to do…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr @whalekeeper @smiley
Emmy
They were late.
So what else is new? she wondered as Mother herded her and her four siblings into the carriage like a mother hen.
“Do I look okay?” Ada turned to her husband and tucked stray hairs behind her ear.
“Darling, you are beautiful as always,” he replied and softly kissed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
yep!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah! Everyone it welcome! 😄
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 12 months ago
@euodia-vision
Hey! If you have a minute, could you try to help me with something?
I’m basically starting over on creating a blog, but it won’t let me edit the free domain name… do you know how to fix this? It’s stuck as my former blog name with the new one added on the end. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Sure XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Awesome! Great idea!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
I know nothing about this, lol, but I’ll just tag @kyronthearcanin again XD… she might have some tips for you.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I’m good with whatever.
-
Brianne replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Woah! This is super intriguing! And confusing, like the others said. Tag me if you post anymore about it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
Anyone have any tips for drawing big cities on a fantasy map in detail?
Or just fantasy maps in general? Help!
-
Brianne's profile was updated 2 years, 12 months ago
- Load More

Here’s the link — https://writingsandramblings.wixsite.com/sci-fi—apple-pie
Also, thoughts on the new name? I love both of them and I realized they rhymed, so I thought it worked well… I don’t know if it’s too weird, though. XD
Also yeah, design is in a very early stage of development, lol
Hey girl!! Okay, so to change the domain name you’ll have to change the name of your Wix account which you can do in account settings.
And, ahhh, I’m loving the blog so far! I think the new name is cute! It’s unique and catchy so I think people will remember it better.😉
Great job, girl! Lmk if that domain name thing works!
@euodia-vision
Auugggh right, I forgot about that… it’s a weird setting, lol. Thanks so much!
Thank you! Yeah, I figured it was more interesting and unique lol.
Ok, I will! Thx again!
@hybridlore
haha yes it is kinda weird. 😆 no problem!
it is! I really like it!
of course!!
@euodia-vision
It worked! Thanks!
One other question, I don’t know if there is a way to do this for sure, but if I was going to upload posts to different sections of the blog, how would that work? For example, like a book review posts section, and then a writing section… can I choose which posts go on which page?
Hey!! So sorry I wasn’t able to get back to you before I left.
So you should be able to do that… you might have to have a section where all the posts go to then you should be able to divide it up into categories…
Have you figured that out yet? if not I can experiment. 😉
@euodia-vision
No problem! I was able to figure it out, thanks! How was your trip?
Oh yay!! The trip was really good! NYC is definitely not somewhere I’d want to live, it was dirty, and busy, and no one smiled, but I enjoyed the sightseeing part of it! We saw SO many incredible things. I got a loooot of pictures😂 . Thanks for asking!