@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Here is Blair’s board… He is the first of the five MCs I introduce in my WIP.
I might redo it cuz he is not all “white and innocent”…

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s okay! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
I can’t really think of anything right now, but I’ll definitely think it over and get back to you on it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
I think Katrin needs a goal. even if it isn’t the typical dystopian goal about overtoppleing the government. She can also pursue one goal, then realize she has to reach even higher if you really want to push the climax. Maybe that’s when she gets a little help from side characters, or remembers the things she has learned ove…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good!! I love your style, btw. It’s fresh and unique. 😊
I don’t think it’s too clunky. There may be a few places where it could be made a little smoother, but I’m not sure how to fix that. 😅 If this is just your first or second draft, then I think it’s definitely fine how it is. 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
oo! I like that one!
(Here’s something funny, my sister has a character named Leon lol)
why are all my charries so saddddd 😭
(lol 😅 I feel that way sometimes too)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Christian Dystopians? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
I agree with Min and Jonas on everything they said. Resolve of the character will balance the unresolved political structure.However there’s still a lot of things you could do to end it differently. For one thing, most dystopias almost never talk about what happens after they take down the government. They need to reestablish e…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, @savannah_grace2009 I was gonna ask, how does she know that Lilitu dreamed exactly what happened to her before he even describes what happens?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t really notice it seeming clunky! I like the part where she’s thinking back to playing pretend with her friends, it’s so sweet.
Personally, for the flashback part, I think I would leave it out and give more of like a summary, sort of like:
She knew that this was no ordinary dream. And not just because of his reaction.…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! Here’s one I made for my WIP a while ago! Hopefully this doesn’t post twice, lol.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
I’ve been working on this chapter this morning…and it feels a little clunky to me. Do you guys have any input that you think would make it run smoother?
Chapter 14
The air was pleasantly cold, nipping the tip of Sef’s nose as she walked in step with Lilitu. The sound of leaves crunching b…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you have any moodboards?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Never mind I just checked and I wrote 586 words…NOT a thousand… (same thing, right? XD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey!
I’ll join, starting at :10, ending at :40 with you.
I have a hard time with getting distracted, but I’ll try my best to stay on task, lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Sort of, lol. It’s usually hard for me to think of things my characters hate, unless it’s like really obvious lol.
- Load More
