@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
okay! I think i’ve used that a couple times for towns and rivers and such.
-
Brianne replied to the topic New Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c
Alright I’ll be sure to tag both of y’all! -
Brianne replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I totally get that. I’m hopefully going to post Chapter One soon.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
And… Here is another one of the novel’s MCs….This is Repitor (Rep-eh-tore).

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hopefully that makes sense…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Its a long story tbh… For a while there, I would just jumble up a bunch of letters and put them into Google Translate to hear the pronunciation (thats how I got Shrapti, and thousands of other weird names).
But I kinda stopped doing that though, and just used words I thought were cool (like Wolf, or Gate, or Cannon…)
(I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Where do you come up with all these cool names?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ve started planning my NaNoWriMo novel… and I’ve made some boards for the MCs….
This is Shrapti Yelper (if it looks too complicated, his name is pronounced ‘Shrap-tee’). He is the ‘Main’ MC of the story…

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If you print it out/read it out loud to someone, it helps a lot with forcing yourself to read the whole thing instead of just skimming over it because you know what happens. It also helps with finding mistakes and sentences that could go more smoothly.
(I know you probably won’t want to read your WHOLE BOOK out loud, trust me, your…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
*sighs* …I need to go make a villain board now too… lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
😮 Oof…
(I feel bad to say I like the villain board for some reason, but tbh I actually do… lol) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter 76
I love it! I wish I was that good at making mood boards for villains… Here’s mine

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Pretty much. (Along with plotting a new WIP for NaNo… 😏)
Good! I’ve been editing directly on the doc, but I think I’m going to print it out and edit it by hand. That might help me see things better.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
WHY ARE ALL YOUR BOARDS SO SADDD lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome!! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
ooo nice! I like that one too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Let me know what you decide to write yours on!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!
- Load More
