@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
You might not care, but I try to maintain a fairly equal ratio of male MCs to female MCs in a book. This shouldn’t be the deciding factor, but consider that adding Liv as a MC would give you a 2 to 4 ratio (double the amount of female characters to male), whereas you currently have as even a ratio as possible with 2 to 3.
Obviously, you m…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oof, sounds pretty sad to me…poor siblings 🥺 (sounds pretty angsty XD)
From what I’ve read, your book seems really interesting!! 💕🤩
Well that scene was from an old story, which gave me the idea to write my current WIP based off of that. So it didn’t make it through editing, neither did most of that very sloppy 41K very rough “dr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!! Yeah, Wix does have that! I don’t know about designing your own background, I had a little bit of trouble with that too but was able to figure the header out. Euodia knows a ton about it, tho! 😁
It did! I like it, yeah. I’ve used blogger in the past so Wix was a little hard to figure out but euodia helped me as well, so I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Janellebelovedpig are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, someone was talking about that… Weird! I wonder why?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yes I did. After discussing some things with my brother, I decided I’m going to write about one of my warrior teams. Thanks for offering, though! 😄
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys! Are my posts showing up for y’all? When I go to the topic page, I see them, but they don’t show up in recent topics :/
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @grcr @euodia-vision @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @anyoneelse-
I think I can see them? At least I can see this one…
-
I think so? I’ve been having trouble with my posts too.
-
@euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009
Okay, good XD I think they worked.
@freedomwriter76
Oh okay, thanks. It just wasn’t showing the topic in recent topics, but I know KP goes through a lot of glitches so I’m glad it still works!
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @acancello @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
Hey guys! I recently made a blog, if you guys want to check it out, here’s the link!
https://scifiandapplepie.wixsite.com/my-siteWould love to hear your guys’ thoughts, too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I would say it completely depends on relevance to the main plot. Is she going to have future interactions with the main cast? Will her actions have an impact on the overall story? If not, then I would say it would be best not to, but there is another option.
Yeah, she’s going to play a part in the story.
That makes sense, I’ll experiment I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Only read this if you want too…but look how outdated the style is!!! I can’t believe I used to write like this, and that was just last year! CRINGE. This is one of the only scenes that I teared up during…and i still don’t really get why. It’s not that good tbh…
Jorryn
After what seems like at least a million more steps…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
made me cry so many times writing it tho! XD
I haven’t actually cried while writing any stories (though I have a feeling that my current WIP will do it sometime soon as it deals with abuse, romance, and evil in general and some parts are sad!). I once wrote a sad chapter last spring for a school assignment about this boy who was…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, it’s me again, lol. I have a question. Is it fine to give a side character a POV if it’s for one or two chapters?
Here’s some context. If you guys remember Liv from chapter 5 (where Lilitu steals bread), I was thinking she could play a part in Lilitu’s story. She’s kind of secretly supporting the Paynes and I wanted…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I should have the next scene done by tomorrow for the RP 🙂
Oooh I’m excited! I’ll wait to write mine until you post it, because I don’t want to accidentally have the same idea, lol. (And I RP way too much on here, lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AHHH! I think Sarafini left us! NOOOO! All her posts say anonymous and I can’t see her profile 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s really small! and 500 is just the population of the town! There’s 12 kids in my class and 120 kids K-12!!!!! It’s kind of crazy compared to some where the graduating class is like 600. There were 6 seniors last year!
You can do something ou don’t like for a little while, and she might appreciate it if you played p…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh…that is so sad!!!! what makes it even more sad is that is an accurate representation of how the war was, and that is how some people had to live.
WOW. Girl, you’re amazing for finishing it! When you get it published you should send me a signed copy, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What I could really use prayer about right now is fear though. My dad wants my sister and I to be safe, but his way of doing that growing up was to make me scared of bad things in the world. It’s really bad, and one of the lasting effects of his way of parenting, the thing that’s hardest to forgive him for. It’s hard to forgi…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
(Uhhh, has anyone noticed that @sarafini has vanished? All her past posts say anonymous now… Did she just leave?)
Yes! I was hoping she didn’t leave….maybe she got her account deleted or smthn?
I like this chapter! My favorite part was how happy the robot got when he named her “Thing”. that was great!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I have soo many boards that I plan to share… (when they are fully finished)… 😆
- Load More
