@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Somehow, I am going to force Ellis and Ottoline to get along. hehe. 😈😈😈
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Ahh! I seriously need to get back to this RP!! 😭😂
For the dance, are Clint and Amidala still going together? Cuz if not, she can just go with Ev.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Heyyyy I got approximately 1,700 words written today anddd…. 48,300 to go. 🤦🏻♀️😆
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah I was just joking XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah, i don’t think so either.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what would be fun? Once everyone calms down, the boys and girls play truth or dare together, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
good question.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ellis, chill, it’s a pillow fight XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, why not? thought Ellis. He punched Zahlin in the face.
Oh my gosh!! I literally started laughing lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…and eat out of their trash cans…
I love that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They’re so great that everyone else kisses the ground where they walk…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Compound Fracture
He looked around, trying to penetrate the darkness.
“This isn’t fair!” he pouted. “First, the stupid prisoner interrupts my evil laugh, then he has the audacity to leave before I can start my beautiful monologue, and now I’m who knows where!” He stood up and kicked a rock as hard as he could. “I suppose,” he muttered, “the onl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Welll, not really. I have to be in the right mood lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She froze.
He’s going to kill me.Â
Her heart was pounding. She heard voices screaming to let her go, but the hand over her mouth stayed firm.
“Ladies, attack!” a voice yelled, “Let’s give these boys a taste of feathers!”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @rae @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
Amir
Amir sat up in bed upon hearing an uproar. Not again. He groaned and rolled over, slamming his pillow over his ears. He was going to ignore it all, when he heard Hedieh’s signature laugh waltz through the rumble of everyone’s voices.
If Hedieh was involved, that meant she…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have!!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grac2009
Me too! (Well, sort of. I’ll actually start writing stuff later today. XD)
- Load More
