@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Fracture
He heard distant footsteps, but didn’t think much of them. He was too engrossed in his mourning ceremony to give them much thought.
That is, until someone nearly kicked him in the head.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He screamed, his voice cracking horribly halfway through his scream. He jumped to his feet,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This is indeed a big change. You may be changing a bit too much, while change is good, you can halt your progress completely by making to many revisions (*says as if I wasn’t the most guilty of this exact thing). However, first person can help more with experiential writing, which I think is more your style anyways. I t…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-really-(:
Some of my own memes 🤭 (sry if they’re blurry 😬)

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, that worst writer one is one of my favorites. 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😂 for sure
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohh.. I see.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Whoa. That was really interesting. Great job!
Mind if I ask if there is a moral of the story at all?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter
lol that one is funny!! XD XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
 I’ve never read a first person novel with multiple POVs, but that’s not to say they don’t exist.
Oh, that’s funny! I’ve read WAY more first person novels with multiple POV’s. i’ve read more of those than third person POV’s.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lolol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
So with my revision of my WIP, I’m changing things a little. I’m thinking of writing it in first person now. I started writing yesterday, but now I’m stuck! How should I continue?
Also, is there anything I could improve on?
(Am I changing things too much?)
Chapter 1
The world is a dark…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper
I know, 50k is insane! I don’t think I’m doing it but I’ll probably try to work on my WIP more often.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just fight him or something. The Sword chirped, That always seems to help.
Lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She opened her eyes and sat up. Rays of light seeped in through the windows. She turned over in her bed. They were all exhausted.
“Do we have to go downstairs to eat breakfast? I mean have to?” Hedieh was saying from the bunk directly above Ottoline’s. “Because I don’t want to get murdered by a guy with anger issues.”
“I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great job! Yesterday I wrote 1,167.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who’s going to write the next RP?
- Load More
