@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sara’s in the group too fyi
Or she could be lost
Huh? did I miss a conversation? i’m confuzzled
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ehh… what does -G- do when she’s bored? Share a board, of course! *laughs at my own joke*
Sooo…. here is random board—for my sad charrie Inbee McWeins—that I threw together last night (I was kinda motivated to do everything except write)…
…I may or may not redo it…

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv
“I know this guy,” Fynn edged closer to her. Liv rolled her eyes.
“Um, no.”
“Are you sure?” he raised an eyebrow. “I think you two would have a connection, if you know what I mean,” he tapped his two index fingers together.
“Stop trying to set me up!” Liv whirled around, startling Fynn. She fought to keep a straight face.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Stepped on, kicked, bitten, bucked off, et cetera et cetera.
For real!! One time my little sister and I were leading our horses in the pasture and then a snake appeared, spooking the horse my sis was leading. The horse knocked my sister down and jumped right over her. He was so close to stepping on her head!!! I was so scared…and i was too…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
K I have to go unpack…ugh. Be back later!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never driven on ice before, so that sounds terrifying. I’m glad you’re okay! XD
It was scary…but we survived! lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you happen to take astragulus every once in a while to boost the immune system?
I don’t even know what that is XD
Oh! And on horse news, I potentially could have died in a stall on Monday.
Fun times! lol I have also almost died too in horse related incidents…so yeah…
Oh ok. That makes sense.
We’re now back at home. F…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww I’m so sorry girl! <3 I’ll definitely be praying!!
@everyone
I have a prayer request as well…can you guys pray for my mom? She has a pinched nerve in her back and it is really painful. She was getting better but just had a really bad flare up and everything hurts, even laying down.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, strong herbal licorice tea helps sore throats.
YOU DRINK LICORICE TEA TOO!?!?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S LITERALLY THE BEST TEA IN THE WORLD (except chai but they are a tie, lol)!!!! Everyone else thinks that it’s disgusting because they don’t like how licorice tea sounds (and they haven’t even tried it)…but…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
a few months ago I gathered/pieced together all of the POVs from the Character Party RP pillow fight… I read through it a few minutes ago, and it’s pretty funny… lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s really funny! Good job on 2000 words though XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice! Is this a new draft? It feels different from the version I’ve already read.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I may be able to have my character Amidala (Ami) meet up with your charries. 😊 But, I’m waiting for the other people in her group to RP.
I do have another character floating around. But he’s the villain in my story just a different age for this RP. I don’t know if your characters want to meet him. 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
lol 😅 no problem!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
