@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I really love your picture of Deerfoot!! He looks so cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks girl! <333
Thanks guys.
I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?)
Exactly!! You’re at school to learn, not to play sports….contrary to popular belief XD
because publi…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Has anyone else looked through the Kingdom Pen Roadmap?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry you’re feeling alone. I’ll be sure to pray for you, too! 💛💛
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol! That’s so true XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I just….today’s been a crappy day.
Lately I’ve been struggling with feeling alone. At the public school I go to, I really don’t have any friends. Everyone thinks I’m weird since I don’t do sports. I get called a nerd, weird, and just ignored, because I just so happen to enjoy writing, reading, and learning.
People claim to be my friends, but…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She saw the way that the man held the girl’s hand, and a tear slipped down her cheek before she could wipe it away. It reminded her so much of her father….and where was he now? She had no father to hold her hand, no one to wipe away her tears for her when she was abused by Iver…and she deserved it.
She kept…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Lukas!!!!
Livia
She didn’t know whether to be hurt, or laugh. But then she saw the horrified look on Lukas’s face, and the way Xandro glared at him, and then she burst out laughing.
“I walked right into that one,” she laughed, “You do have a point, though,” she said thoughtfully. She saw the pained look on Lukas’s face and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying for you! 💛💛
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Hey girl!! I was thinking about ya today. We haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R! How are you doing? How’s writing been going? ❤️
-
@esther-c HEY!!!! *big hug* Awwww really?? You’re so sweeet ❤️ Ikr!! I’ve missed talking to you!! I was actually just reading your RP for Ev and Adrien in the castle. I LOVE THOSE TWO SO MUCH XDXD
And GIRL!!!! Your writing is AMAZINGG OH MY GOSH!!! Like it’s SO GOOD!!! 😍😍😍😍
I’m great!!! Very busy but great :DD There’s so much stuff going on…[Read more]
-
Oh yes!! Lol, I love writing them so much. XD I hadn’t written much of them together when they aren’t around Ami, so I decided to try it and it’s actually kind of hilarious. 😂
Awww, thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means. 💖💖 I was just having one of those moments the other day where I felt it would take forever for me to be a go…[Read more]
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
and who wants brown eyes?
Lol, that’s actually really funny because I love describing my characters’ brown eyes. XD
Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are!
THANK YOU @loopylin!!! *ahem* Yeah, I totally DO NOT have brown eyes. Not at all. Pfft, no way. I mean, what would I hav…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, Chaseeee 😭
(Btw, is he still going to show up at the dance lessons? Because I bet Callie will see through him and know something’s wrong right away and be like, “Alright, boy, ‘fess up.” …ok, not exactly like that, but you know what I mean. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
Ikr?! XD
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Oh yes, that would be fantastic. 😂 (Fynn would laugh until he saw Chase dancing with Callie, then he’d be quite distracted… and confused… and conflicted… and giving his author a good laugh. 🤣 *ahem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“It’s good to meet you both,” Esther said with a nod. “Do either of you know exactly where we are?”
“Ev tells me it’s a castle. Not entirely sure how we got here.” Adrian shrugged.
“Magic, of course,” Ev murmured quietly behind him.
- Load More
