@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word this was so long agooo!! It will be a year in a couple months!! 😱
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you, thank you. *bows again because why not* You should get one too. Does wonders for writing muscle. (That’s only what I’ve heard… still haven’t seen it work yet… 🧐)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @acancello @whalekeeper
GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, I see! 😄Â Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@allison @grcr @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks guys!!! (:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness congratulations, Sara!! Great job getting published!! That’s so exciting!!
…
I’m gonna go read it now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Look, I never wanted to make you feel like you were less capable of handling criticism than the rest of us. My points about God and self-publishing were more directed towards everyone on the thread, but even so, I got hung up on the details and misunderstood you. That was my fault, not yours, and I apologize ❤️
I’m sorry I made you f…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy, welcome baaack!
*bows and swooshes cape* Why thank you! I think it’s the new cape. 😎 What do you think?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Isn’t he just such a good writer??? ✨✨
Yesss!!
yessss, I love Prisoner B-3087!!! Let’s see…I’ve read Prisoner B-3087 (twice…the first time almost in one day😂), Projekt 1065, Grenade, Refugee, Ground Zero, Allies, and I WANT to read Resist and Heroes, two of his newest His-Fic books, Code Of Honor, one of his older books, andddd th…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone-who-can-help-me
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me at what point one should give a TW??
In the chapter I am going to share soon (possibly), one of my MCs mentions the substance abuse problem in my hood district/neighborhood. I’m unsure if I should give a trigger warning, when the character only states the problem and nothing is…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ohhh, I just saw on your profile that one of your favorite authors is Alan Gratz. I’ve read Prisoner B-#### (sry, I forget the number, lol XD) and I’m in the middle of reading Projekt 1065.
I’ve loved them both!!
Which ones have you read?
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley Hey!! It’s been a while since we’ve chatted. (It feels like forever XD) How are you doing? How’s writing going for ya?
-
hey!! (it has felt like forever)
I’ve been good, and writing has been very slow
I’m right now working on my singing and learning guitarhow are you?
-
Yeah, same here. I mean, it’s slower than I would like, but it’s still pretty good.
Ooh, cool! Sounds fun! How long have you been learning guitar?
I’m doing good, I’ve finally started to workout five days a week. (Never too early to start conditioning for the volleyball season, lol.) Like I said, writing’s been somewhat good too. Slow but stead…[Read more]-
I’ve kind of just started XD but so far I’m making progress
That’s great!! I’ve been doing the same (I play softball so I can relate) I’ve been doing Pilates which is a more fun workout also I just recently learned how to fall into a back bend so that was really fun
Yeah that’s nice, I’ve yet to have any ideas for a book that I really love and…[Read more]-
Cool! Being able to do a back bend sounds really fun. (I wish I could… XD) Pilates also sounds like fun. 😁 Softball season starts in the late summer/early fall, right?
Yeah, well, writing full-time or even part-time might not be what God has for you. Always listen to what He’s calling you to or away from. But there are also those times where you…[Read more]-
Yeah it’s taken a while but now I feel really accomplished
Yeah it depends on the age and league, but my starts around early summer and ends in late July and sometimes August
I’m right now just focusing on the Lord and seeing where he’s guiding me
I’m pretty terrible at writing songs but I hope to improve -
Yeah awesome!
Oh cool! My seasons starts officially in mid-/late July. But open gyms typically start in June.
Yep, always the best choice. 😊
Everything takes practice. XD I’m sure you’ll get better the more you work at it. 😉
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ummmmm……that’s like one of my nightmares…like my biggest fear is evil scientists experimenting on me!!!! (
I know, I read too much lol)Maybe you could tie into the machine factor with your title? Idk. I’m also pretty bad at coming up with names XD
- Load More
