@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey there, Lily! Greetings from Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred (oh, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the son…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore, a violinist, science fiction writer, and also a homeschooler, but I don’t live in Canada, lol.
That’s awesome! I think @kyronthearcanin either is or used to be on YWW, and hmm… I know there’s some other people on there but I can’t remember who right now.
Some newbie questions…
What’s your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And it kinda looks like this…

(^this might be a really place… I have no idea. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Idk why I’m so excited 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all… I’m about to throw my charries into a prestigous school and they’re going in pretending to be people that don’t actually exist. Anddd… they get to dress all preppy and stuff. Plus, they get to sneak around to find important and befriend people who are hiding secrets… 👀 I’m so excited. 🤣
They get to dress like this…

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Poor Adrian 😭
I know 🥺
Okay, Adrian…another question for you: What’s your favorite instrument?
Adrian: Hm, instrument… I’ve always wanted to pick up the electric guitar, but I never exactly had the time for that.
He’s from a newer WIP I haven’t really talked about yet, hehe…he and Conrad are the MCs tho, and the main message i…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Zephaniah. 😢 What WIP is he from?
Okay, so, a question for you, Adrian…If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Adrian: *chuckles* Kind of a difficult question… Um… Enthusiastic, bold, and a people-person. Well I guess that last one wasn’t a real word. *smiles* So instead I’d say adventuro…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s always a good sign, I guess. It means I’ve gotten better. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
“You don’t have to say anything. I’m just talking about Lukas, that’s all.” He shrugged. Before Liv could reply, he tapped Lukas on the shoulder and they switched partners.
Fynn shot finger guns at Lukas’s confused expression before twirling away with Callie.
Lukas
“Um…” He noticed Liv’s cheeks were still pink. “Was…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
LOL 😂
Yeah, it’s a cartoon from 197o-something, hosted by Bill Cosby. (it’s one of my favorites cartoons, like, ever)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
Of course I won’t toss your picture! I am going to hide it in my pillowcase so Jraldath can’t find it.
Otto
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
I don’t care if you have to go to jail….I’m literally in jail right now so I can’t judge you.
Hmm…I think I would like school.
Wow…that does not sound fun. Since you told me about torture….I’ll tell you to be fair so you don’t feel like…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
To: Hugo Walton 40 Wildwood road. Windy Pines
From: Ottoline 887264 Lir, Andromeda
A Pythonos is a race, similar to humans. They have dark magick and powerful spells and they run the UNIT (the place I’m in). Basically they’re evil incarnate. You don’t want to meet one, trust me.
What’s juvie?
I don’t really know what Math or any of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More

