@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, I gotcha. But it did catch me off guard.
I feel like he won’t … but I could be wrong. And if he betrayed them, he probably wouldn’t come back.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, they look so good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good too! It did confuse me when, in the letter, they mentioned that Jews were not better than Greeks. This seems kind of out of place in your fantasy world. Maybe cut that sentence, or you could put, Ardentans are not greater than those of the Empire? Or something like that.
Anyway, good job! I’m ro…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good. Sorry, I was at co-op and then had a lot of notifs when I got back so it was a little overwhelming.
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s terrible. Praying!! 🙏
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and finally, MC #5:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #4:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MC #2:

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, I am dying for a protective older brother moment somewhere. 😂
I’ll see if I can put that in there somewhere… I’m sure there’ll be an opportunity. 😉😊
Liam totally counts, I just forgot him. 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great!
Also… don’t hurt Everett please!!
Lol. Three of them want me to make him suffer 🤨 My plan hasn’t changed, though. There are challenges ahead, but more for Sara and Cole. And Alec.
*smiles and nods* yes, put those characters through the fire, and we’ll see on the other side who were the true ones, and who wer…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I count six that Ellette has killed…
but pretty much everyone in her books has almost died at least once.I want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
I just want yo…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It could also be said Helen with the “e” still added.
Phew! I’m so relieved.
Shy. Rather a bit of a coward sometimes. Didn’t want to ever draw attention to himself. Relied on Julian as spokesman and decision maker. Very quiet. Never, ever did anything that went against what others were doing.
Interesting! My Adrian is kind of li…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think so… Like I said, I’d have to look at it.
Yeah, maybe try.
- Load More
