@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
*falls through roof, waves manically, smiles—resisting letting out a crazy laugh, and falls over for no apparent reason*
Cho’dzon! Cho’dzon papan ki!! | Greetings from Burne!!
I know you know who I am, so I won’t give a big long introduction—unless you want one of course (you know I love to talk sometimes). Blah blah blah, NO MATT…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- and
mcmuffin are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite color is a tie between sage green and sunflower yellow
Cool!! (I love sage green!)
Oh, if I had to guess… at least 200? Possibly less, plausibly more 😂
lol!!
I enjoy writing in third person the most, but dabble in first on occasion
Same!!
Characters, definitely. I write more realistic fiction most of the time, so a…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey there, Marie!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character creator (I have over three-hundred, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). Oh, and I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Anyhow, wel…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I liked those! My favorite part was probably the worldbuilding and seeing how the fairy tales tied in to the series. You’re right though, there was a lot of romance. 😑
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy, I got it! XD That’s actually really funny and clever.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really interesting!! 😄 (sorry, I don’t have much else to say lol)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That is so interesting! I love the arcs, they sound really realistic. It’s kind of cool that Ami’s, Ev’s, and the villain’s main desire is for control.
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it is, actually. 😂 I didn’t want to write about someone getting married so I chose adoption instead. XDD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Lol! For a moment I thought that first one might be based off of Esther from the Bible. It’s not, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and for those of you wondering, Ami’s type 2.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @anyone-else
Sooo… I was working on some “character-building” the past day or so, and I’ve fixed my MCs’ character arcs/internal conflicts to tie into the theme more and so I can write them better/more accurately. (With a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m late, but I finally found time to read this. M’kay…
So the one big thing that I noticed was a lot of telling and info-dumping. I could handle the information, but it’s not always enjoyable to read a bunch of backstory. Stuff like that should be sprinkled throughout. Besides that, there were a few places where things…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! (:
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @anyone
Ok, so I have bad writing, but my worst writing I deleted years ago!!! 😭 There was three chapters of a book I wrote on my parents computer when I was like 7, I tried to start a few books when I was 9/10/11, I had an almost completed book around 11, but I still have a book I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think so! You can go ahead and RP first if you want. 🙃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww it’s cute! I actually like it! For some reason it reminds me of “A Series of Unfortunate Events” books. Idk why XD
- Load More
