@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
…staying up late…watching movies…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“It depends…” Liv pursed her lips. “Like, it depends on what mood we’re in to begin with, and it also depends on what exactly the person says. Like, do you have an example?” She laughed a little at the strangeness of their conversation.
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word this was so long agooo!! It will be a year in a couple months!! 😱
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you, thank you. *bows again because why not* You should get one too. Does wonders for writing muscle. (That’s only what I’ve heard… still haven’t seen it work yet… 🧐)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @acancello @whalekeeper
GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, I see! 😄Â Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@allison @grcr @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks guys!!! (:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness congratulations, Sara!! Great job getting published!! That’s so exciting!!
…
I’m gonna go read it now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Look, I never wanted to make you feel like you were less capable of handling criticism than the rest of us. My points about God and self-publishing were more directed towards everyone on the thread, but even so, I got hung up on the details and misunderstood you. That was my fault, not yours, and I apologize ❤️
I’m sorry I made you f…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy, welcome baaack!
*bows and swooshes cape* Why thank you! I think it’s the new cape. 😎 What do you think?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Isn’t he just such a good writer??? ✨✨
Yesss!!
yessss, I love Prisoner B-3087!!! Let’s see…I’ve read Prisoner B-3087 (twice…the first time almost in one day😂), Projekt 1065, Grenade, Refugee, Ground Zero, Allies, and I WANT to read Resist and Heroes, two of his newest His-Fic books, Code Of Honor, one of his older books, andddd th…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone-who-can-help-me
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me at what point one should give a TW??
In the chapter I am going to share soon (possibly), one of my MCs mentions the substance abuse problem in my hood district/neighborhood. I’m unsure if I should give a trigger warning, when the character only states the problem and nothing is…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More

….Playing about 5 hours of video games… (My eyes…😝)
Ouch. That would give me a migraine 😵💫
It wasn’t all at one. Three hours back to back, then two separate half hours and now another hour……😵💫 Lol!
oh wow 😶 that’s a lot…
Have any of you played Lego Rockband (Or just Rockband?) We had some friends over and spent 3 hours playing that…
Hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever played that before…. *looks it up* Looks really fun though! 😄
Oh its the best! And very addicting XD