@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I think I’ll skip ahead cuz I don’t know what else they could talk about rn. XD
Lukas
They ate dinner without too much of an interruption from Xandro, especially after Lukas bought him his first hamburger. The waitress came back as they finished and asked, “Can I get you anything else?”
“I think I’ll have a milkshake,”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They all look so amazing!! ✨
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 😅 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Thanks guys!! 😊 💛💛
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Thanks!!
Oh my goodness, those look awesome!!!
Girl, that looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yw!!
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
High of 78 today in January…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
We can have them talk…but if you want we can for sure skip ahead!
Livia
“Sure!” she shrugged. “I don’t mind…I doubt Xandro would be allowed inside anyway.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone-stalking-the-forums
LILITU!!! AHHHH
Sef was pulled from her sleep with a touch on her arm.
She flinched and pulled back, retreating deeper into the covers.
“Sef, it’s only me,” she heard Indie’s voice.
She dared to peek out from her cocoon.
Her pain had diminished immensely, though her knee still throbbed.
The thought that haunted…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas chuckled at Xandro’s goofing off. “Yeah, buddy. If you behave, I’ll pay for you. Maybe I’ll get you an ice cream or something.”
Xandro nodded.
“Wait, no, not an ice cream,” Lukas said, his eyes wide. He cast a worried side glance towards Liv, holding back a laugh. “Alright, how about we go to that diner down…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
aww thanks!! 😊💛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to check it out.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, Sef!!! 😭
Girllll, whyyy??
You wrote this so well though. And I love Lilitu. 😁 But I’ve probably told you that already. 😂
Oh my goodness, I love your signature. 🥰
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I decided to draw the five MCs in my novel. Here it is! 😊💛💛
(ignore how strange Flazzy’s face/posture turned out. I don’t know why I drew him on his bad side…)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Guys…sorry I know this is kind of a long segment…so just ignore this if you don’t have time!!
- Load More
