@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
So essentially the Great One sent him to help Sef by showing what was happening to her in a dream, if that makes sense.
Lilitu’s been having that same dream for a while now, and later it makes him feel like it’s his fault because he could have helped Sef earlier if he’d just taken action sooner.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay…so this scene/chapter comes before the scene where Iver abuses Sef. (I just wrote it last night after looking at the plot and realizing I’d forgotten a major part!!!)
Anyways….
The girl opens her mouth and screams.
Her screams echo off the walls, begging for someone, anyone to hear her.
Her pain is vivid,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Same! I’ve been looking at it a lot recently. I think it’s really good for understanding the main drive and personality of each character, but I don’t understand all of it completely.
Have you guys taken the test? I’m a 5, but I’m not sure what wing I am.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I can’t wait!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Also, a triple bunk bed sounds AWESOME.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, so nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore, violinist, and science fiction writer.
(Hey, I’m also taller than my mom! But I wasn’t when I was thirteen XD)
Favorite genre?
Favorite books besides the chronicles of Narnia?
Okay, here’s a new one. Do you have a favorite poem, and what is it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
They look great! Have y’all tried out Milanote? It’s a pretty cool tool for making character references and moodboards 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
One question of my own: how do I respond to one person individually? And what’s up with tags? I think the two are related but I can’t seem to figure it out.
Ok, so the tags will tell people that you are talking to them, and they will receive a notification. It also shows who exactly you’re talking to—individually or collect…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I’ve been looking at that lately. Yeah, it’s kinda hard to understand. XD I’ve just used it for inspiration or help with forming a character’s arc. I basically just read as much as I need to know about a certain type then move on, lol. It’s really interesting tho.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooo!! … *subscribes* 😄😃
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
And for your enjoyment… the mock cover…

(Sorry, had to cover my last name XD)
-
Esther started the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!! I think it’s about time I start sharing my WIP since it has changed drastically from the first draft I had shared on here 🫣
Any critiques are welcome, but if you just want to read it that’s totally fine too!
I have 20ish chapters written, so I still don’t have a good chunk of the book written yet. I’m not sure how often I’ll be postin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Stephanie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy, but my current WIP is light dystopian. And, I have lots of story ideas in a myriad of genres.
I am not taller than my mom 😔 But I guess she’s a little above…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Tagging some people to say hi:
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @hybridlore @idk-who-else-to-tag…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello Stephanie! Greetings from my land of Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred. I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Welcome to KP! 😁
(Oh my goodness, I’m taller tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And my personal favorite…

I could make so many moodboards for them, y’all… I love them so much XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @acancello @anyone-else-idk-XD
So I tried a new style of aesthetics… And I really like it so I think I’m gonna make so more. Stay tuned… 👀✨
But for now, these are the first two I tried:

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh interesting. I’ll have to look at it…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
I might be learning Korean soon.
- Load More

Oh, cool, that’s neat!
Yeah, I’m so excited 😆😆