-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@elanor You wanted to be on here too, so here you go!
-
Elanor replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Wow! I’ll see if I can find some good quotes to post here.
-
Elanor replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I’m 17 and I’m also a Christian, homeschooler, poet, and writer.
So a few questions:
1. What sort of poetry do you write?? (It’s one of my favourite pastimes I’ve just written a poem in the last couple of days about the Fall colors and what this season reminds me of)
2. Does mustard belong in a cheese…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. started the topic Dragon Lore and other things… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel I decided to move over here because I didn’t want to take up too much space on your introduction topic. You can tag other people for this topic…you know what? @elfwing You were also interested in my dragons, so I’ll tag you too.
So, basically, here I’m going to tell you about the Dragonmen–my [usually Star Wars-derived]…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@elanor Thanks! I’m moving the discussion to another topic so I don’t take up too much space. You’re welcome to join if you want me to tag you.
-
Elanor replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
No problem. Your drawings are pretty cool looking. Although I haven’t ever seen any StarWars movies. I’ve personally wanted to be able have wings at times it would be too cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@elanor Hey there! Sorry I’m taking up all the space with my dragon drawings and stuff. You can ask whatever you want!
-
Elanor replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Hi Tráhia, I go as Elanor here on the forum here, welcome!
I absolutely love your drawing. I’ve never heard of an ocarina I’ll have to look it up…. Searches and listens to song…. Oo that’s a cool sounding instrument.
I also greatly enjoy the LOTR books and movies and well Tolkien’s writings in general. I also have just watched the Marvel movie…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Yes! How to Train Your Dragon and Wings of Fire are great!! And yes to Omega and Hunter’s “serious big brother-hilarious little sis” relationship. Just yes. Honestly, it’s cute (although Hunter would definitely hate being called “cute”).
I really wanted Crosshair to re-join the Bad Batch too. If I ever met him in our world, I’m not sure if I’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
And of course! The Stewjon Four-Winged Dragon (That proves how much of a Star Wars freak I am, I even know the name of Obi-Wan’s home planet) is just the coolest dragon ever. (Sorry CloneWings, he definitely tops you guys)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel YESSSS TECH IS AWESOME! Although my favorite is probably Hunter. Honestly, I like them all. Even Crosshair. I mean, he’s totally evil. But still awesome. I have dragon versions of all of them too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
This guy’s one of my favorite dragons. Why? Because I created his species specifically for him, rather than “adapting” a dragon species from a book or movie. He has four wings, catlike ears (which can do everything real cat ears do), gills on his neck and webbed talons (just because; I couldn’t draw the gills because his neck is obscured). He’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guten Tag! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Thanks! I might even post it somewhere on here once I’m done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
Anakin comes from a sand planet…so I drew him as a sand dragon! His tail has a scorpion-barb-like thing at the end.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel Aha! Here’s my Rex dragon. I honestly really love his scale colors. Sorry if it feels like I’m spamming or taking up the whole topic to myself.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
The reason I’m proud of this drawing of Rex is because I drew him without tracing. Sadly, this version is not a dragon. But I’m still trying to find more Star Wars dragonmen pictures in my files……they really are quite an elusive species….

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel Ah, Rex. CC-7567, 501st Legion, Grand Army of the Republic. He’s awesome. Nobody tell me otherwise. (I have a dragon version of him too, I’ll try to find it.) Oh, and for some Star Wars Dragon lore…CloneWings are ice dragons. Myths say no CloneWing has ever cried, but they do have emotions like other dragons (so of course…[Read more]
-
Jodi Maile replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
So cool! A synopsis would be much appreciated, I enjoy hearing about other people’s works! 🙂
Yep, pretty much same. Ever since I thought to myself that I could write stories like the ones I was reading, I’ve been trying to tell stories XD
-
Jodi Maile replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel That’s so cool! We might have the same ocarina! And Song of Storms is such a beautiful one to play. I love Song of Time too!
I love the inspirations for your story. The novel I’m planning to write is about a girl who has to save her country from an invading army, but this WIP is still in the very beginning stages of planning…[Read more]
- Load More
