-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I’m sorry I bothered you.”
Marcel rushed out of the shop, and slammed the door behind him. Chase sat alone, stunned. What did I do? He remained there for a few minutes, before rushing out himself. Marcel was nowhere in sight. What did I do?! Frantic, Chase pulled his hoodie over his head and made for the city streets. He thought h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Janner from Wingfeather Saga, right? I love those books so much. I don’t think I’ve read any of that other author, though. What genre does she write?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is wrong with Seb? Does he have mental issues or something?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, my first draft was very dumb. If you ever want to see what a doodling, cursive-writing twelve-thirteen year old does when they have no idea how to write q book, go look at it.
It’s painful for me to read even the first sentences!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Raegan Aubrey are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
This chapter really hooked me! I’d love to see where it goes!
Thanks, I like strong beginnings and endings when reading, so I try to do that 🙂
What themes/messages are you pursuing?
It’s kinda a “coming back” story mainly. Nahim doubts God (called Ehyeh) a lot, questions Him, so on. Nahim is a Christian, but rn, he’s having a t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never written something that makes me cry…But then again I don’t usually cry reading anything.
Well…hehe….I once wrote a dumb story (last spring) about these kids. One of the older brothers got pushed off a water tower (it’s dumb okay???) and I wrote the siblings grieving over him….I actually started tearing up and almos…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
lol I know I was just kidding
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no I forgot you sorry! @whalekeeper ^^^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(i got it right this time yay me)
Yayy lol
Calligrapho quoting Dickens is the most hilarious in-character thing I’ve read. XD I love it
Dante
Dante watched the scribe with mild surprise and amusement.
“Ya lost me at ‘beef’. I’ll admit your enthusiasm over this does have me curious, though.” He glanced at Hugo.
“Are you going too?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I really need to get going again on my Realn grammar. I have random words, some essential rules, and an alpha bet that needs work, but otherwise nothing.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
seems like it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think Twitch would go in willingly either so uhhh let’s just say she was kidnapped by a ghost. Yeah. That works.
Quibbly
Wake up.
Quibbly sat up and her eyes shot open. She blinked. Her curly blonde hair bounced all over and got in her face. She took a breath, readjusted her glasses, and got to her feet.
She was in an attic. Whit…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I’m gonna have Nahim have one of his nightmares…idk why, I just feel like it. Besides, a warrior yelling and writhing in his sleep is…not normal, and may cause an amount of chaos.
@calyhuge what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Never been to a dance… what kind of a horrid, dismal, uncultured place does he come from?”
Chance started, and looked over the the other table, his eyes going jet black. He had forgotten their existence. The boy wearing round glasses and faint ink stains went on, ranting about something Chase didn’t understand. He move…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Gunslinger
“Madam, I believe he comes from a place called ‘Wond’. They don’t have guns yet.”
Gunslinger has gone to Wond (C and R crossover) when it was in it’s former SA, haven’t decided on the updated age.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ChaseDuke
“You’re just depressing yourself, dude.”
“You think I want to be this way? I wear dark clothes because I don’t like bright colors, they stand out too much.” The truth: they reminded him of his mom. “I’ve tried to change, I even went to a couple of those…religious meeting things with the Marshalls. I tried making schoo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, I was not expecting that.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
Dante protectively slid his plate away from Sebastian while simultaneously reading over his shoulder.
“And no open flame… I kinda feel targeted.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also your new pfp is adorable
- Load More
