-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Is there something I can do for you?” Nar met his amber eyes.
“I don’t know.” She laughed. “I just kinda approached the first person I saw. What’s your name? And which planet do you come from? Are you hurt in any way?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My brother is 23 and he’s married and has a little baby named Saoirse (pronounced “Sersha”) She’s the absolute cutest. 💕
So yeah, you think 20 is weird? Wait till she has her own family. XD
Uh I like almost any kind of music. I think I mostly listen to indie or rock. I really like Caravan Palace, Dayglow, Polyphia (their…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks guys, it really helps me to know that I can talk to you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I keep misspelling it….XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I shall remember that! Thx.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want, I could add Sef if calyhuge’s character doesn’t fit him. Sef knows pain, she’s been abused and would probably relate to him. she too has skeletons in the closet that she doesn’t like to talk about…so yeah….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 oh! You’re from SE too! I joined there like…idk…two months? Maybe? Before they shut down! Actually, I was under the same username I use here, had a Friesian PFP. Did you know you can still log in and get to your profile, and to your subscribed topics?
Okay…sit down and take a deep breath…I usually loose most my friends in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, she sounds pretty great, but I’d have to see her in rp to know if Chase would like her. Would you mind doing a Wing it to Win it with her and rp?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
Nar adjusted the satchel hanging from her shoulder to rest on the opposite hip. The blonde at the desk said they had no rules about students carrying medical supplies, but she never saw the stuuf Nar kept for when Junior wasn’t letting her work…Nar was pretty sure knockout pills would be banned.
She smiled as she entered the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
When a slyiad shifts, you can tell by like one or two things that they aren’t what they seem. Eight eyes is an example. In her teacher form, she has some orange spots on her arms, that she hides.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think getting Fennin’s feet wet would deflect lightning into the ground, that is, I believe, scientifically impossible. Also, are you aware that just lightning hitting next to Fennin would cause serious burns? Is this some kind of magical lightning that isn’t real lightning? Also, Fennin is wearing boots, how is he supposed to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys I just finished the Atonement Child by Francine Rivers and it destroyed me emotionally…
-
Ohhh, I’ve heard of her and heard she’s really good. Maybe I’ll have to pick up one of her books… 👀
-
@esther-c
You should! but whatever you do, do NOT read Redeeming Love. I read some reviews and it’s really not a good book and talks about really not-so good things. At least for our age group-
Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. (:
-
@esther-c
I’ve never read it…but my mom told me to trust her and just not read it…so yeah.-
Oh yeah. Mother knows best. 😉
-
-
-
-
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It also takes less effort to write than too draw for me (if I plan on making it look good)
Oh yeah that makes sense. Writing and drawing kinda take up the same amount of energy for me. I plan on doing the first draft as just really bad scribble drawings.
Yeah having older parents seems like it’s probably a little weird. Mine…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My sister is coming home from college, and we’re picking her up soon, so I’m excited!
Oh, that’s awesome! Having a sibling away in college is rough. Or at least it was for me since I only have the one. That’s great you get to see her.
Sounds like you’re doing great on your comic. I’m uh still storyboarding the first episo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lydibug @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings (you can ignore)
Hey, how are you guys doing? Is writing going good?
Sorry I’m just kinda bored and lonely rn and wanted to chat with someone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been avoiding mentioning it because so many of our characters are already interacting and Marcel is kinda going through some stuff rn, but a while ago you said he and Ellie could go to the dance together? Did you still want to do that?
If not, that’s fine. The girls will have fun with or without dates :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is Hugo or whatever-his-face-is super elegant in speech? Because if so, I’d like to see him and Rhetoric happening. If he’s more straight and to the point and likes logic and debating things, we could do Dialectic.
*cue traumatic flashbacks to high school debate and rhetoric classes*
(jk, those characters sound like cool concepts)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper oh whoops sorry I didn’t see your last rp
- Load More
