-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow. Chase’s loyalties are really coming out.
Is it normal that as I was writing that rp, that my heartrate literally got faster and i almost felt genuine fear? Is it normal for writer’s in a character cloak to deeply feel the emotions of charries, or is it just me being more insane than usual?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @loopylin
Chase Duke
“It’s so dark,” Sef whispered. Chase drew her protectively against his body.
“It’s okay.” He hoped she couldn’t hear the panicked beat of his heart. He looked up at the sign, ignored the girl coming from nowhere, and spoke in a tone that sounded like a seasoned war veteran warning a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @rae @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Felicity tried the door, but nothing happened. She examined the knob. She could have picked the lock, but she didn’t have the tools.
“Greetings, people! What’s going on?”
Felicity jumped in surprise and her hand went to her hip where her knife usually was. The weapon, of course, still wa…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“I’m sorry,” she looked sympathetically at Lukas. “I know how you feel…I mean, not seeing your sibling. I had an older sister too…but she died a couple years ago. She was killed when the Pythonos raided our town…our family’s never been the same.” she stared at the floor and felt a pang of grief, but managed to keep control…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve noticed that my story could probably take place somewhere else and not a lot would change.
Honestly…I’m not exactly sure why that’s a problem XD I mean…technically…any story can be taken out of it’s original setting and put somewhere else, with only a few little tweaks. I could easily move my story to Earth, get rid of A…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Allison missed all the fun 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic My new plotting method in the forum Plotting 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks you, I will keep this in mind 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! just kidding lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I HAVE RETURNED!!! BWAHAHAHA!
HUGO! BE A MAN AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS! OR ELSE!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
Ru rose, grabbing closer her cloak to her hourglass figure.
“My pay is the satisfaction of hearing and giving good stories. That and learning about individuals who I would give my life for.” Her eyes seemed to go slightly cloudy , she turned her face away but a tear could be seen to slip down her cheek. “I wasted too many years…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I found the party kinda boring…but then again, we’ve been having so much action that it’s just…ruined that quality of interaction between our characters.
@jonas @all-concerned-with-this
I vote we combine the two elements, like combining Mithaln and Mithscar (I am well versed in Realn/Fettian similies XD I’m sorry, I have…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone
Hiii, sorry its taken so long to RP
ENIMINE
The building looked strange. As if beaten repeatedly by the harsh masters of weather and time. Enimine stared at the broken house for a beat longer before glancing at the trees. Their twisted black branches clawed the air around them, reaching up with gnarled fingers. “Where are we?” She asked…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOOO i want to keep this RP but change it to the party….*cries*
I mean….it’s mostly sentimental for me I guess…I made a lot of memories on here and learned a lot about my charries XD but it’s up to you guys….lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @smiley
Nothin’ written yet, but true to the silly and random playing of Ruee’s mind, it disobeyed my order and thought up a fanfic…And I had to like it.
The idea is based off an idea I had already for Igua Dyke, Cloak Mainland hero. It’s a Wondian/Marvel AU, in which there are what are called the “Misfit Avengers”…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More
