-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
I just passed my drivers test and I now feel the need to tell everyone I know
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah, that would make sense with Seb’s random moments of existentialism XD
*me randomly nerding over a tiny thing* XD
It’s cool, though! I’ve recently got into enneagram types and it’s really interesting and helpful for writing character motivations
I think they stabbed the last person in their sleep.
Hehe nice. One old version…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*ahem* I was sayingÂ
If you want to be cool, kids, grow a tail and howl with pain every time someone prunes a tree.
This is going in my out of context quotes doc. You can’t stop me
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The heck, Wyoh. What did I ever do to you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I just put my characters in the simulator and Lois just right away killed Felicity as soon as he got a weapon. No hesitation. I’m not sure if I find this upsetting or hilarious.
(Also, @whalekeeper I now realize that they don’t start out with their own weapons so ignore what I said abt the explosives)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Anyways, we should probably get back to the actual rp now…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everyone is just…lacking reality.
Wolves do not embody coolness! They embody…wild.
Also, neither Chase nor I would describe our spirit animal as a wolf.
Both he and I have favs, but both of us can’t find one to be our spirit animal.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok I’ll do Dante. He’s my go-to when I’m indecisive. Which is always. (I just spent way too long staring at a list of all my characters, lol)
You already know his personality and stuff. I’m pretty sure he’s a type 7.
other stuff:
- has a belt of a few small explosives
- can’t swim and hates water in general
- more likely to r…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
*small gasp* so tiny and cute 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Whoa how’d you do that tiny smiley face
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe if I gave Dante some explosives he’d have a slight chance hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oooo this looks fun but my characters are not very powerful fighters
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Not to mention Disney Princesses and Chase…I…have no words.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Why are wolves on my mind rn almost 24/7, along with Jr post using emotional energy magic? You guys are imprinting my brain!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m just…whatever.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and Realn Culture has everything to do with it! Their Code even effects how they fight!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
What?! Puppy eyes now! Really? Ugh…I have really weird reactions to everything, if you haven’t noticed.
Fine.
Adin
Aradin
August (cool creepy story there)
Cash
Gar
Glacen
Grathmere (jkjk)
Igua
“Name long and complicated, but just call me Abe”
Silvanis
Thurston
Tubal
But not Alpha! Oh no, I do not need him being…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I just got a new WWII book! It’s called A Higher Call by Adam Makos. I assume you’ve read it? What do you think? (I’m on chapter two but know gist of story)
-
I actually haven’t read it yet…but I really want to XD
Is it any good? 👀-
I’m in the first few chapters still, haven’t been feeling like reading all day, but I like it so far! I know their is some language, so beware, but it’s not as much as idk, some books I’ve seen.
Okay, that’s really bad at explaining…so far, there is less language than thirty minutes into the Age of Ultron movie (Pietro’s on my mind)The story…[Read more]
-
Actually, reading my reply above again, it’s got less language than probably the first ten minutes of that movie. Anyways…
After this book, I will be purchasing Spearhead which I believe is his next book about a man in a Sherman tank.
-
EEEEE
I wanna read it even more now 😂
-
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m not gonna put a charrie in, since I firstly have no idea what this…*waves hands around* thing is (Hunger?), and secondly, no offense Whaley, but I have a feeling you’d have a tougher time than me pinning down both Realn culture and Alpha!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness, guys! I just heard a version of Running with the wolves (again I have no idea how good the person it came from is. Common theme with me. And the version I watched Idt is the original one. It had some old cartoon animation in the background. Wolfwalkers or something) and that song is just Chase’s song!
Literally, when his aunt is g…[Read more]
- Load More

#raebeingrelatable