-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
@kayhleenramm Thank you so much!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @myself @whoever
I didn’t forget! (Completely. Had a lot of stuff going on in my house, so it kinda got pushed on the back burner for the last few days) I have been thinking of a goal. Unfortunately, my previous plans all include at least a singular villain as my stories usually go. I do not want this…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Skin walkers are from Native American mythology. If I remember correctly, they are cursed men/spirits who can shape shift into creepy animals. They harm humans, and while having a human form, their human form doesn’t look totally human. But the scariest thing at all is how hushhush the Natives are about them. The…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
RIP Whaley 😔 Silenced once again
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I think you probably already thought of this, but Eric would probably try to frame Riker. Get Riker on everyone’s bad side.
Steal cigarettes and put them in Riker’s stuff. Dirty uniforms and leave some trace of Riker behind. Rummage belongings. That kinda stuff.
I think that could go under three of the bullet notes you have,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator @whoever-cares
Yeah, I’m bothering everyone again. I like the idea of this scene, but I feel like it has some major problems. I want to see if any of you notice it, since I’ve found more than once that I stress over things that others are like “…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Your post didn’t post
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @anyone
I drew myself eating a star because why not https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCDpnQfk8/BDVlwzKlV6V4965Qzr_gYQ/view?utm_content=DAGCDpnQfk8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I kind of didn’t trust him. If he continued to be this kind I would come to love him though. I just have trust issues with nice characters. XD. They’re so often evil.
That cracked me up. Mostly from surprise. Mandin is nice like that all the time, with sparks of extreme loyalty readers see here and there at the right times. He als…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Tag didn’t work
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin
Chase
Chase reached into his pocket and silently pulled out his phone that he had grabbed from the floor before the three of them left the scene. He held it where the girl could see it, before sliding it back into his pocket.
“We, we need to…” He pointed to the doorway. “T-teachers, sta, stew, stu-dents find us.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@everyone
Thanks for answering my questions, it meant a lot.
And yes, it is a violin.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yessssss, very much so! I really loved the body language and it really conveyed Nahim’s feelings/emotions/fears for sure!
Good. I was worried it was kinda unclear.
A Violinnnnnnnnn (and I was over here excited, like: HEYYY, RIKER PLAYS VIOLIN!! XD)
No way! That’s amazing! Idk even how to react, that’s just SO GREAT! And I’m o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yep, makes sense. One thing that threw me out a little was how Nahim stuttered a bit, and his shivery response. I haven’t seen much of this character but for some reason I picture him as the stoic, silent warrior type. The stuttering especially sounds like a younger man or boy – the type like in Way of Kings, with the boy who was dra…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
oh yay, it’s time for Dante and the twins drama. I need to put their older versions in a rp at some point so I can actually write them as friends lol
Ellie
As soon as the three boys entered the room, Eddie’s face darkened.
“Dante.” She growled.
“Uh oh.” Ellie breathed.
Dante gave a crooked smile. “Hey, Eddie. Ellie. Glad t…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Totally okay! I get you😂 I haven’t RPed in like… *mentally calculates, and gives up because of my awful concept of time* at least a month or something
And if you need me to RP something random to get things started again just lemme know!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator @whoever-cares
Hey,I need help knowing if this scene feels forced or anything.
The context is that Mandin invited Nahim to a festival that Mandin’s family was having, and Nahim promised to finally tell Mandin his traumatic backstory.
Evening came,…
- Load More
