-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar mentally noted Hugo’s suit color.
“I’m sorry, Hugo, I don’t understand what that’s like. I’ve always felt like I belonged at home. And my life has always been filled with the blossoms of Laxor and Banor. I am blessed by Ehyeh greatly.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Page 397 was Alpha’s rp
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Also, I think it’s your turn to rp with Violet and Alpha.
Alpha in a tux still cracks me up XDXD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar bowed her head to Hugo in thanks as he held open the door to a shop.
“Not to be a worrier. Do you have an outfit? And what color is it?”
“Oh, no I actually don’t yet. I was thinking something pink or Laxorian grassland green since anything else may clash with my eyes and I don’t fancy too much red and black. I’ll look int…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wait…I just realized Silvanis rn technically wants to strangle me because I put him in here…I should watch out, my character’s coming for me! xD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge did you see my Dante rp? No pressure if you did and just haven’t responded yet
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theductator @theshadow @kielah-h @kyronthearcanine @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
The others began exchanging words about some foreign stuff called smores and care-ee-yoke-ee whatever that was. Silvanis didn’t care, he only wanted to strangle the person who brought them here.
“Oh, singing! Wouldn’t singing be fun, Silvanis?”
“It’d be more f…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
“Where are you all from? No one from our country wears such clothes or has a… glow about them.”
“Once again I deeply apologize, mi’lady, about the glow. My name is Reid Grath, and this,” he opened up the encasing around Tenz to reveal his sleeping form, curled around the precious teal jacket. “Is my twi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awwww, Marcel! So adorable!
@calyhuge @whaley
Nar
“I’m not letting you out of my sight, not after all that! I don’t know what’s come over Alpha, maybe it’s the Grath, but he’s been acting unexceptably strange! Besides, my culture has fire responders. And I’ve never actually seen too much of this city. If I’m not a bother, I’d like…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Sorry, I had an accident so I’m not sure when I can post my pic. It’s finished though and if I may say so myself it’s adorable! I’ll post it as soon as I can 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
*thx
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Hi everyone.
I’m gonna ask for prayer for myself. I was riding a new, small electric scooter on a dirt and gravel road when one thing after another happened and I had to go to the ER.
I’ve got some bad road rash on my knee and elbow, with a two inch gash on my side where a rock literally tore away a small piece of my flesh. Thankfully, no…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pokey teeths
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(Oh my goodness he’s adorable!!)
Rory
“Lelo!” A high pitched wail sounded down the hall.
Rory jumped and whipped around. Something shot passed him and slammed into Leo. Rory took a quick step forward, but Leo didn’t seem to be fighting this thing. In fact, when Rory looked, he saw it was a child. the boy was sob…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! I’m glad it made you guys squeal XD
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
It’s officially Over the Garden Wall season 🍁🍂🎃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper don’t Seb and my characters have detention or something? Should we do that soon?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
“You don’t have to come tomorrow,” Ellie said softly.
Rory hesitated, looking down at her.
Ellie continued. “But if you do, you know you won’t be the only quiet person there. And there will always be people willing to teach you how to dance.”
Of the twins, Rory decided right there that he liked her the bes…[Read more]
- Load More
