-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Also random question, who’s your favorite Over The Garden Wall character? Mines either Beatrice or Wirt. (but Gregs good to!)
Hey! Another OTGW fan! Umm I can’t decide, really. I love them all. Greg is ridiculous and really funny, but I also love how geeky and socially awkward Wirt is.
My family is having an autumn party pr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
Felicity’s brain was short-circuiting. Did she really just say that? What was Lois thinking? It took her a moment to compute Maverick’s question.
“Oh, uh, Linmaus. Cool city. Bit crowded. You?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
…I have actually never had a smore so…I am learning with the charries XD
@theshadow @kielah-h @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Callyn
Evelyn slid a marshmallow on Callum’s stick for him, perfectly centering it. “It should cook evenly that way, right?”
Callum shrugged. “This…squishy white-thingy whatever it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Critiques needed, Needs Name in the forum Poetry Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@Andrew
can you tag people, I hate tagging.
Sure!
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @theducktator @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @the_lost-journal POEM!!!!!! ↑↑↑
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll write an rp for Callum and Fairy sometime soon. Not sure when cuz today I’m off to a regatta!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Magical creatures are aloud.
You mean ‘allowed’.
I probably won’t join…unless I dust off my charries from the Land of Nutmag which no one on here has ever heard of before for a reason.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Larry the cucumber. I still can’t believe @ RAE hasn’t seen any of them!
RAE!! You haven’t seen any Veggietales?!?!?! How?I always thought veggietales looked dumb, like where are their arms?!Idk how, I just never really watched it. I read a veggietales book once in our old Church’s library, and I thought it was funny…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz & Reid
Reid thanked Barnes, before drawing the capsule that held Tenz closer to him. He lifted the cover, gently patting Tenz’s shoulder with his hand to wake him.
Tenz opened his eyes slowly, fluttering them a bit before moaning at Reid.
“Ms. Barnes made food, are you hungry?” Reid asked.
“I’m hungry.” He quietly…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We saw them over here in Kansas!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Whoah! I wasn’t even involved in that crush talk yesterday/this morning. This is the fist time I’ve been on since Thursday!
Okay, anyways, the chapter.
I don’t mind so much that Eric betrayed Martha as much as what worries me is that he denied being one of the Faithful. That’s not okay. I mean, take a look at the Bible if…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Reid
“Yes, that may be wise. Especially if we plan to explore more of this place soon. Since Hugo briefly awoke already, I’m guessing he’ll wake up soon. And Tenz…he’ll get up when he smells food.” Reid reached out with one of his tendrils, drawing an apple to him. “Though I must say this place has strange and interesting food.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
“You’re the first… person we’ve seen.”
Izre did not look pleased with that answer, and Win suddenly felt guilty.
“But we could help you look! It’s a mystery. Watson and I love mysteries. If you’ll have us.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Fel and Lo
“The sunset’s nice,” Lois said quietly, adjusting his glasses.
“I don’t think I caught your name. I’m Lois. And this is my, um,” he faltered for a second, and Felicity interrupted.
“His girlfriend. Felicity.” She held out her hand with a smile.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, I don’t rp as fast as you. Glad you found someone else for Ruth to meet!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Winnifred
Win walked closer to the wall, so she would be well out of Izre’s way.
“Oh, that’s cool. I’m Winnifred.” Her name felt insufficient after Izre’s long title, so she added, “Student of Gonzaga University. And that’s Watson, my cat.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge I’m in a campaign run by my brother. Do you dm or you prefer just being a player?
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m glad. This should make people angry.
Kind of. You would have to read to see.
Honestly, the most pressing reason why marriage is under attack, even today, is because it is such a beautiful image of Christ and the church, and if a nation turns it’s back on God, it’s going to want to erase all memory of Him.
- Load More
