-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE THAT WHOLE CONCEPT! Even though some of it’s sad!
Are you posting chapters? Cuzzz I really wanna read your book XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Corvina!!! Just whoa! I love reading your RPs so much Godly, and the dark part of the mind thing is like ahhhhh but so cool at the same time… I don’t know how to handle these conflicting emotions…
But yes I’m excited for her to join the group!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I love Corvina so much! I can’t wait for her to meet Ellie and Dante!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yasss! Corvina should totally join!!!!!
well actually what he said just about looking in the shadows works perfectly because she had Shadow Elf blood and has shadow abilities so she can hide in the shadows/control shadows.
Wow! that is sooo cool!!! I love it!!!!
November didn’t finish. He felt as Riker gently lifted the g…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooohhh, cool! Hello Mister Wittaker!
He looks really good! Especially for marker! Shading is always so hard with it
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I know I’ve already said this, but Maylee is so cute 💕
She so is!!!!
Also @mineralizedwritings is it okay that Serin called her Little Bloom? I wanted to give her a flower nickname but wasn’t sure if you would like it or not XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yeah! Good idea! I’d love to write Aurivis battling someone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Corvina! Yesssss
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I love that! It was super sweet and it flowed really well. I think Min is right with the stanza thing, but it was still fun to read. Also, you could maybe put a period after “rude to me” and make “He was a gentleman” it’s own sentence to make the ending more powerful.
-
Loopy replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
The premise of your story sounds a lot like Bendy and the Ink Machine,
Yeah… I’ve been struggling to keep my story from being too much like that. They are frustratingly similar sometimes.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I’m Loopy. I like writing a lot of genres, but mostly fantasy. I love poetry, but I’ve only done a little bit myself, and they were made to be songs or prophecies in my stories.
I like your name. Is it at all based off of Anne of Green Gabels?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome to kingdom pen!
I’m thinking about maybe doing a serial style (like Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew) mystery series for younger kids with snakes as the characters. Main character’s name would be Ramen, only for the fact that I could then call him “Agent Noodle…” This would be in the far future.
This is adorable…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m not actually sure what the difference between horror and thriller is, but yes I have started some. I have one main scary story about old Mickey Mouse/ Felix the Cat style black and white cartoons. I also have another unfinished short story that is a murder mystery and there’s one of those kit-kat clocks (the old cat clo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
:O That looks so cool! I love your world building
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings I know I’ve already said this, but Maylee is so cute 💕
Dante and Ellie
“I agree that we should move from this spot.”
Dante held back a laugh. He had never heard anyone speak as formally as Serin did. He was more used to the crude, common slang used by the people on his planet.
“Let’s go this way. I…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hehe, yes I love worldbuilding if you couldn’t tell XD And yeah I’ll definatley share them when they’re drawn!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah
Thank you! I only have one of Serin that I’ve already shared but I can show it again! I wanna do one with their armor soon, and some of Serin’s formal wear that I had imagined for a scene in the book

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin (anyone else who wants to see!)
Oookay, so this is Pelgar where my race the Pelagrkine’s live (Aka Serin’s home). So originally they lived in the ocean. But then a civil war broke out and they split into two seperate tribes, one half was drivin on land. They found refuge in a strange anomoly of land, a large…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Xd I figured it was something like that, it makes sense and I couldn’t help laughing while I read your last Rp about him
though sad no ones really apologized to him before. He’s an intruiging character and I’m excited to see how he develops!
Yeah I’ll show you!
@keilah
Thanks! Her world Ohven is part of a big project I’m working…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All except Dante, anyway. He seemed almost disappointed
Hehe. Yeah, sorry. Dante knows how to deal with people being mad at him because he kinda stirs up chaos wherever he goes. However, he has never had anyone apologize to him really for anything, so he has no idea how to respond.
I mentioned some stuff about Pelgar’s s…
- Load More
