-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha! Lol these are hilarious
I love your custom ones @godlyfantasy12
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw dang I missed it! Oh well, it sounds cool! Good luck y’all!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@Lightoverdarkness
Really!!!!?? We’re gonna watch the new episodes soon and I can hardly wait!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Your a youth teacher? Awesome! I’ve helped with a few lessons before but not very often
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Sorry I haven’t RPd yet! I’ll do it tomorrow, though I also start school again so it might be later
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah
Oh really? Cool! Yes you should totally add him if you want!
What fanfic is he from?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @keilah-h I’m kinda nervous writing for Easton, but I guess I’ll just go for it.
Easton
There it was. The dragon.
Easton leaned against the windowsill, his limbs trembling slightly in excitement. The creature wasn’t even trying to hide. It was just standing there in the rain, shamelessly sheltering three more intruders with his wi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I say you talking about that earlier. I love stranger things and gravity falls (though that one probably doesn’t count lol). I’m not sure if my horror story is lovecraftian. It kinda has an alternate dimension, but it doesn’t really have any gore/ grotesque things like stranger things does.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Are we having Easton and Aurivis fight?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
lol ok it’s confusing with so many writers on one story
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Dante marches forwards ahead of the group, Layson and Serin close behind
I think Corvina is behind them actually, not that it matters that much
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol Serin’s gonna be so mad
Haha, probably XD, seriously though, Dante and my oc Kun’en would be such good friends XD
BRUH NOT HER STIIIICK!!!!! XD XD
Lol, yep
Also those two RPs tied together so well and I loved it
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes I totally understand! Like on here it’s so easy and I’m writing super fast, but when I write my books I’ll stare at the page for like 2 hours before getting a sentance down Xd
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw that would be awesome! Don’t worry, you’ll get there!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol Serin’s gonna be so mad
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Dante
A soft cool breeze swept down the hall. Dante shivered. He hated the cold. Reaching into his pocket with his left hand, he pulled out his lighter. He flicked it on. It didn’t provide hardly any heat, but he was bored. Another breeze blew through the hall, snuffing out the flame. T…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
sure I will
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m just a huge procrastinator lol! It’s the getting started for me really, like RPing is so easy because others are replying but writing myself is harder to start I guess
Same, lol. I can do role plays, but I’ve never actually written my stories from the beginning.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That is awesome! I didn’t know about the crystals until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Sorry guys, I’ve been having so much fun writing Dante that I’ve completely neglected this group.
Carmen
“Hello!” Carmen said, jumping into the conversation as everyone introduced themselves. “My name is Carmen, and this is my brother Carter. Can I ask how you met Paxto…[Read more]
- Load More
