@thelobsterlover
Active 1 year, 6 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 28
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, to all the other keepers joining CWW; I’ve joined. I also have no clue how interaction actually works with it, so I may not see you there.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My team mates.
I’m just that amazing!!! . . .
It would amaze them when I write under 37 words the entire week. 😆
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
And it looks like we have a winner! Congratulations @liberty ! A deep story!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty wowwww so pretty!!
I don’t think I read that story but now I’m sad that I didn’t. It looks amazing, and I love stories about wolf packs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty oooh I completely forgot about this forum. Maybe next time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep!
also, I got back to working on that fanfic I shared with you. They FINALLY released that one last lore comic!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I think so yeah lol
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Are you all going to participate in the Crazy Writing Week?
Most likely not. It would be unfair for me to join.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AHHHHHH. Yes I want to submit. My story is half written.
*Runs from the room sending papers flying in my wake*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
For those who may need to know; my characters will be back at the school in the morning (or as soon as is safe for them. I do agree that these agent creeps need to be put in their place)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t worry. XD
Leo
His eyebrows shot up. A car? That helped the fight scene make a lot more sense, but-
Mechanical injuries. He blinked, grimaced, and slipped off his helmet.
“Yes ma’am. I’ll do what I can.”
He slipped through the door, softly closing it behind him. All was quiet. For a few moments, Leo let…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha well I guess I’ll let you read it when I finish
And then you can go back and read my whole thing *evil chuckle*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Happens to me too lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
oh and why I picked those nationalities in specific?
you probably don’t care but I wanted to get it out there lol- I’m of Spanish descent (and my dad had a flamenco album I used to listen to a lot when I was little haha)
- I’ve been to Italy and I’m OBSESSED with their pasta lol
- I’m an American citizen and lived there all my life
- I’ve…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I think letting it be up to the reader is good choice. Me, I can’t see why they’d go back to being human. The way you have your story set up, the different species are a symbol of different nationalities. And I don’t think our cultures will be completely taken away in the new heaven and earth. We’ll be part of one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint That’s what I thought.
What about nonwizards that are still half animal?
also I like how the way you did the switch was inspired by the book of Acts!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love how it went to first person! I don’t know why. Maybe it’s cause I write in first person in my current WIP and haven’t seen anyone else use it in a while.
Wow! okay! Cyrus has given Alan a cruel ultimatum. I have no idea what Alan will do in this situation. I mean, Charles has already pointed out he’s not afraid to die,…[Read more]
- Load More
