@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ready!? Shoot!
*sitting here pencil tapping* Or is there some kinda code about congratulation period that I missed?
lol.
I’m ready whenever the others are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Crosshair
“Well, maybe we could find a way out while we go on a quest. Like, a secret passage full of deadly traps under a moat! I doubt you could get out even if you tried. It’s a well known fact that you can’t escape a fantasy world until the world is saved, and your arc is complete. We’re only at the inciting incident. Unless…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed
Yes, Ducktator is the only one currently in line. Freedom, you can go next after her.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator also yes, killing off characters=very relatable.
Me, I usually end up mutilating characters. One loses an arm here, another gets blinded there, still another gets their face scarred over there…..Nothing TOO bad, but yeah, my guys (and girls sometimes) get beat up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! I’ll look into it
Wait, burns are the worst you’ve seen…lucky
 I’ve killed several myself.
XD so relatable
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Great catch! Thanks!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh. You’re absolutely right. *Facepalms*
@esther-c @theducktator @folith-feolin @trailblazer @grcr
Okay! I have finally remembered (or was reminded by The Ducktator) that it is now time to discuss the book! So what did you think? What did you find interesting? Is there anything you’d like to point out?
Also: sorry I took so long.…[Read more]
-
TheShadow started the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Hello, here is the first chapter of my WIP, and please, feel free to rip this thing apart. Critique it as much as you want, if there’s something that seems off, illogical, or is bothering you, don’t be afraid to tell me. I want this story to be the best it can, and the only way to get there is through trial and error. If I tag you, please don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Very confused
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah and @keilah-h @theducktator if y’all want to sidle on over with your characters, that’s fine too. Whatever you want!
-
freedom posted a new activity comment 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator I highly recommend. They are sooo good. I honestly have no words to describe them they’re that good
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
LOL *gasp* your memes are gonna be the death of me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator aww that second one with the dog and kittens is cute
and haha, the no trespassing sign is great
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I hath shivered like the leaf in autumn breeze…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Crosshair
“My guess is that we will encounter at least three more people. Rarely do adventures have only two. Who are you anyway? Do you want to see if we can find a secret passage or a long lost dying king or a dragon or library or something?” the girl–Ayla–asked.
Seas of Kamino, she talks a lot, Crosshair thought. Although s…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Mini Adventure Ideas? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 1 month ago
Lol really? Can’t wait for that XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah, I saw it a few days ago. Looks pretty cool! Can’t wait to see the back.
Did you know they’re also releasing preview chapters on this site?
h ttps://reactormag.com/columns/wind-and-truth (remove the space after the ‘h’)
They come out every Monday at noon (I think), and I think they’re planning on…[Read more]
- Load More

I guess I need to watch them then.