FIREQUACKER

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

    @grcr

    Which is what you want, correct?

    Yes, thank you!

    is it any good so far? Do you like it? 😄

    I just joined today, and was expecting no one to see my art, but not long after posting, i got favorited by people so obviously they did. In my looking at other accounts, I haven’t seen anyone with zero favorites unless they had just  posted only…[Read more]

  • Life update

    A lot has happened. Some bad, (almost went to the ER one day) some good (I didn’t end having to go and I don’t have cancer) but as it stands now, I have sudden dips where I get fatigued and I need to eat something with sugars and protein, then I’m okay again, then I dip again later and the cycle repeats two or three times some days.…[Read more]

  • -GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

    @rae

     

    HIII Ruth! Welcome back!!! 😃😃🤠

     

    Love the new art!! Bread cat is adorable 🥰 the eyes on it look really good!! And the bread.

     

    I think the flower girl one looks inspired, but not a copy. Similar, but actually quite different. Which is what you want, correct? You have her left arm down and the flowers are quite different, which makes…[Read more]

  • What’s going on in here if you don’t mind?

    I’m considering joining.

  • Ruth posted an update 1 year ago

    Sorry everyone for not being on for a while. KP was banned on our family computer because our online security system flagged it as a threat for whatever reason. I have the same security system on my laptop, and it’s okay with KP on here*shrug*
    It’s been very laggy and overall glitchy for my laptop though, so some days it takes forever to just get…[Read more]

    • whaley replied 1 year ago

      Good to see you back at least! Perhaps your creativity will return. Is there any project you feel like working on?

      • Ruth replied 1 year ago

        Hello!
        I want to redraw Injin, and draw a new Chase drawing as far as art goes. Writing? I’m trying to come up with a new WIP. Guardian Angels is on hold still, The Baron Chronicles can’t be published yet due to I don’t have the finances (and my dad doesn’t want me to get a job due to current health issues. fair), and all my other stories have…[Read more]

        • whaley replied 1 year ago

          Art goals, fair. Who is Injin? A new Chase drawing would be welcome on the art chat if you decide you like the finished product. I know that’s not guaranteed; I’m trying to draw a new character of mine and I’m feeling 50/50 about sharing it. lol.
          *Rubs hands together* New WIPs are practically a guilty pleasure once you figure out what you want…[Read more]

          • Injin is a charrie who I posted a single piece on a while back. He’s basically a bookworm who helps run a bookshop but there’s something almost shady about him.
            I’ll take that as encouragement. People don’t usually say that about my charries, thank you.
            by right message I mean like what I want the story to teach, or show the reader. For instance,…[Read more]

            • also, sorry for replying so late, KP hasn’t been letting me post my updates recently.

            • Ah… I must not have seen the post you made with Injin. Or I just don’t remember the name.
              Yep! I like seeing how you get more confident with each drawing.
              I see. Yeah, it takes a while to invest yourself in something new when the characters are still underdeveloped. I’m working on that right now. I always feel meh about my new characters when…[Read more]

  • Ruth posted an update 1 year ago

    @ellette-giselle Did Kefa leave? I can’t find him on my friend’s list anymore and he has the dreaded anonymous under some of his old posts. Sorry if I’m bothering you by asking you specifically, i just know you’re a lot more active than me rn

    • He may have. He was doing a few things that weren’t good and two of us had to talk to him about it. He seemed to take it fairly well, but he may have cleared out. It wasn’t good what he was doing though, but yeah, he may have taken off.
      No need to worry about bothering me! I’ll answer KP posts anytime (as long as KP lets me! lol)

    • Ruth replied 1 year ago

      Oh, okay, that’s kinda sad. I know he was struggling a lot with things and i had reached out multiple times too and talked to him. I guess I can just pray for him.
      Thx for answering! <3

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

    This was the inspo picture for the girl up there. I really liked it, and i took some of the elements from it (like the ears, long neck, round face shape, hand, butterflies, and flowers) that really caught my attention in the first place. Does it look too similar?

    For a while, when I was trying to learn more for art, especially different styles…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

    Also bread cat.

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

    There was shading on the poppies, but apparently the scanner said no.

     

    @keilah-h

    @linus-smallprint

    @grcr

    I love it!!!!!!!!! So cool! i love the different styles and ideas everyone has on here. Like, I don’t draw digital and I don’t draw animals often, let alone anthropomorphic ones, so it’s really nice to see those!

    It’s especially nice to…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

    Then there’s this drawing:

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago

    Hello all, I decided to just tell you guys I made an account on an art-sharing site called Unvale. My handle is RaE16 for whoever wants to check me out or whatever, idk.

    with that out of the way, I drew this for my little brother:

    sorry for the poor quality. She’s a caecilian which is actually a type of amphibian. They usually have tiny eyes…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago

    yay, hopefully it stays alive!!!!

    I was literally just thinking about this rp

  • @linus-smallprint

    Sorry this took so long, but that screenshot looks great!

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago

    @loopylin

    Huntress

    Soldier kept getting in the way while Felicity tried to shoot the beast. Eventually she lowered the weapon, a curse escaping her lips.

    For a second I thought we were done for. If we couldn’t kill it with the weapons we had, we’d have to run, and we couldn’t exactly do that when it was blocking the only place to run to.

    Then…[Read more]

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

    @ellette-giselle LOLLL I’ve seen a couple of those before, they’re hilarious.

  • Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago

    @loopylin eyyyyy we’re going back to this!

     

    gonna have to RP sometime later today.

  • -GRCR- posted an update 1 year ago

    sure do hate being sick.

  • @keilah-h

    oooh a Spanish-adjacent character!

    as someone who’s of Spanish descent irl, I think that’s super cool.

    Thank you!! 🤠

     

  • @anyone

     

    Rio

    “Is there a problem out there?” Rio muttered as the carriage slowed. He lifted the curtain that guarded the carriage window just enough to peer out, blinking a couple of times as the sunlight attempted to blind him. They seemed to have come to a fork in the road—one path lead towards the academy, and the other towards some city…[Read more]

  • ok finally I got an rp going

     

    idk who to tag so I’m just gonna leave it untagged

     

    Snake

    He took his place in the line to sign in. He wasn’t the biggest student, exactly, but he towered over several of the boys in front of him.

    The man signing them in twitched as the young dragon reached him. Still startled from the moth-y kid that tried to…[Read more]

  • Load More
>