@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That’s exciting!!! Did you get it for Christmas?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol!!! Glad to hear that!
-
whaley replied to the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months, 1 week ago
*Commenting so I come back to this*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper LOLLLLL
here’s something short
Sniper
Soldier continued to peek through the cabinets, shoutin’ out names of planets he recognized.
Not helpin’, Solly, I thought. Why don’t you find a cabinet that actually opens.
He didn’t. But we did come across an open door.
Thunder rumbled outside, and the wind caused some rain to blow in and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Praying for you guys!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Ok, that’s so interesting!!
Well uh… Happy— *does quick research* Feast of Holy Innocents! 🤪 (If you’re following the titles and all that)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Also Merry belated Christmas to everyone!

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
What my uncle got me for Christmas:

I think it’s awesome.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Oh wow! That’s crazy! 🤣 Is it very far from your family?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Sounds exciting!! For your publishing company, or your books? (Or neither 😂)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Let’s just say they’d have a lot of cake and soda if I didn’t keep their stories so private. 😂
I knew it! I knew it! Alrighty, I’ll be in my secret hideout hatching some kidnapping plans…And baking a cake…
 As I recall, your 10x is doubled in my hands.
Lol, yes. I will definitely be ready.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Also the meme about multidimensional thoughts is SO my brother lol, he says that happens to him all the time
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Like I actually really like KOTLC’s worldbuilding but if there was one thing I’d change it’d be that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper at least the science magic thing being researched means it’s better than Keeper of the Lost Cities. We’re told that elvin science is far superior to human science (to the point that humans call it magic) but we’re never told WHY or HOW and as a very scientific person it annoys me to no end (especially since you can have so much fun e…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol what—
what’s wrong with Indiana?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I will hop to it then!
(You better be treating those poor bois nice, or I’ll kidnap them and give them cake and soda)
Let’s just say they’d have a lot of cake and soda if I didn’t keep their stories so private. 😂
You’ll have to snowball me for more.
Noted. As I recall, your 10x is doubled in my hands.
- Load More
