@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry I’m just now getting to this!!!!
My main critique would be that you spend a lot of time on dialogue. I kind of feel like we just got thrown into the story and all we know about the characters is because of what they say. Maybe breaking up some dialogue and really showing us who they characters are would help…it kind of feels l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Poor Highscribe. What did you do to her?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon is definitely more confident and the leader. It feels like Julian looks to him and gets more concerned about things. And Julian likes to make quips. That was just what I think I noticed from this chapter.
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty @keilah-h @theducktator @hybridlore
Ok! So I’m not posting this as soon as I wanted, lol, but this is the almost final draft and I’d like your thoughts again if y’all are willing.
I didn’t change any of the tenses or add words because I wanted it to sound very “in the moment” if that makes sense. I did add a couple of things that hopefu…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s my favorite so I want him to die.
No wonder you kill off so many characters. 😅
🖋️Official KP Psychopath✒️
Lolol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Good section!
Roland, I in no way want to go against God’s will, but are you sure?” Leon asked.
Roland nodded.
When I read this, I thought that maybe Leon and Julian should have prayed about it before letting him come with them.
Roland shook his head in disgust. “I have a mind to smash it,” he muttered.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Le…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s not his only chapter, just the next one when he appears… I think.
He also needs to die.
That sounds contradictory, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!! I’m glad it’s working, I honestly don’t even know what I did lol. Warrain is based a lot on Overwatch, which I’ve played a lot before, so maybe it’s coming from experience and that’s how. (It’s still a very different game though.)
I sure like Cole.
When’s Alec coming back? he was my favorite!! *puppy whimper*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Rax and Ben
Rax was excited when he heard Eddie’s response. “Great! Wonderful!” You could never see a smile as big on anyone’s face as on Rax’s. He was filled with joy, for he liked dancing, even though he had only danced formally once or twice, but that made him more excited that he would dance formally again. And to top it…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I wrote it seriously, but looking back at it it’s kinda funny, lol. I’m glad you found it funny
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolll, funny, but legit too
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka Sylph is very cute, by the way. I want to know how he dances.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I seriously need to update the foreign lit/etc. class, since it’s my character teaching the class. Posting this reminder for myself, so maybe I get it written tonight.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Umm… I think I just tried to tag you by your CWW name…? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Great topic!
I don’t know, I’m sure they affect my writing a lot more than I realize. The one that has the most is obviously reading
but I don’t know if that counts. XDA lot of my projects for a while had something to do with space and flying starships, because I read Skyward by Brandon Sanderson and loved it. I guess that’s an…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
By the way, Syph has no problem dancing with girls. He just is trying to understand how it would work if you weren’t in competition.
Syph is so funny, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
tbh, I am also confused about the teachings XD And I do wonder why. But also I get this feeling of fullness after going to confession. So whatever it is, I think I am going to stick to it! Also thanks for the prayers. I won’t be able to get back to anyone for a while btw. I AM GOING SKIING! ^o^
I agree, it does help to tell oth…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loppylin @anyoneelse
Also, I don’t think I remember what your characters look like either?
Here’s a pre-written description of Rax:
Rax was a tall, tan skinned man. His eyes were light blue, filled with emotion. He had long grey hair often tied into a manbun. His clothes were baggy, pants and shirt, but he wore no shoes. On his arms were t…
-
Andrew replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I like fire, so I have a MC who is a pyromancer :}
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*blinks a couple of times* … *blinks a couple more times*
I had to go so far to try and find the last Sypher and Twins RPs XD. I guess that’s what I get for not being on for almost a week (I should probably read up on what Alpha and Dante are doing since there seems to be a lot of noise coming from over there… 👀👀👀)
Rax and…[Read more]
- Load More
