@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
For some reason I thought of you IMMEDIATELY (probably because we’ve had so many conversations about slapping your writing on paper and NEVER GOING BACK (something that I struggle to not do since I’m a perfectionist lol))
It’s okay!!! I completely understand and I can’t even imagine how hard the past few weeks have been for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, sorry to miss you! Hopefully you’ll be able to make the next one! (Let us know if anything changes! 😉)
XD No problem! Hope you feel better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry! That went into my Promotions, unfortunately.
Unfortunately she didn’t feel qualified to take my case and sent me to the clinic where she learned and they messed up pretty bad. I improved a lot due to the diet changes they made for me (Apparently I’m allergic to a ton of stuff) but declined a good bit from a ther…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooohhh, that’s convenient. XD Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The official KP call is next Saturday, not today!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I woke up sick so I might not make it
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon!!!! Yes!!!
Great section. He must have been really famous…
I want them to meet up with the boy he set free. 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section!! 💕
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
*reads what I wrote last night*
*squints*
Of course they told people they were wrong– that was necessary in order to preach the gospel. You can’t say “I’m right” without saying “you’re wrong” either indirectly or directly.
Thanks XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok! Yeah, again, do what you wanna do. But if you want some ideas or need a brainstorming partner just lmk!
I will!!! TYSM!!! 🙃
Yes I totally get it!! You definitely don’t have to go through and try to fix everything in the first draft 🥴
ahhhh hahaha yeah, I’d definitely get in trouble with @ellette-giselle if I did that…. (jk jk h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ohhhh my wordddd
Ok that actually makes so much sense. I felt like the story was moving too fast and wasn’t exactly sure how to slow it down.
Thanks for pointing that out!! <33
Glad I was able to help!!!!!
I do love your dialogue though…you’re so talented in that area!!! Just maybe breaking it up would help A LOT. Because too much o…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I feel like it totally depends on the situation.
Though, at least for me, something doesn’t feel right about saying “your religion is wrong and false.” Because that tends to get people defensive and push them away from Jesus. I feel way more comfortable with saying “I believe that there is only one God….(etc…)” and just sharing what…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Goodnight lol
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, good question.
Welp…I just spent half an hour reading the bible, especially Acts. And I have not found any mention of anybody specifically telling anyone that their religion is false or that their gods don’t exist. However, it does seem to be implied in certain places. For example, Acts 9:28-29
So he went in and out among them at…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
There are some social situations where it would be inappropriate or pointless to start a fight with someone like that, but if the topic came up, then yes. Tell what you believe is the truth.
*smiles and nods but refuses to give opinion until more people have answered*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese started the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator @liberty @loopylin @keilah-h @rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @trailblazer @smiley @the_lost-journal @esther-c (Please tag other people if you want…I probably forgot someone lol)
So.
This is a very interesting topic. Why, you ask?
Because I’m about to ask you a…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m a little late to the party, but I’ll help!
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ohhhh my wordddd
Ok that actually makes so much sense. I felt like the story was moving too fast and wasn’t exactly sure how to slow it down.
Thanks for pointing that out!! <33
Mmm. If that’s how other books do it, I guess it could work. I looked it up and some people say to extend the vowels and smooth con…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Mmmm…that does make sense, I’m just not sure how to do that.
Instead of “hope”, my characters are trying to fix their problems themselves. Which might be a “false hope”, but I don’t really see it as hope. I understand what you mean, I’m just not exactly sure how to do that.
Ok! Yeah, again, do what you wanna do. But if you…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
The blurb looks great! Very intriguing.
- Load More
