@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
Huh. I dunno–I used to insist that animals go to heaven, but now my opinion has changed. The Catholic Catechism defines “heaven” as follows (and I know that Kefa is Catholic but that our Most Esteemed Feathered One is not, but I’m just explaining my own views):
This perfect life with the Most Holy Trinity — this c…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, that sounds about right. (It’s one of my favorite words 🤪). I’ll try to be mindful of it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, yay! Does Ellette have your email?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr
Ah, I should have mentioned the skin. She’s got light skin, probably on the paler side to contrast the freckles. 😛 And you are fine to mess around with the shirt and shoes! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Howdy, I have a couple questions. 🤠
What color is Izzy’s skin? May I take some artistic liberties on her rock band shirt and shoes, or did you have any preferences for them color/design wise altogether?
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah. I hate to generalize, but I’ve had a few weird experiences with religion teachers. I think that post-secondary education and teacher’s college are kind of indoctrinating students, or at least are presenting information and training from a biased perspective.
Once, a substitute was teaching religion. She read the bible…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
also for some reason I like Emmerich better than Eldred as a name, good choice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow I have no idea lol
obviously they’d have like separate rooms, but I think each couple has a cabin to their own. I imagine each person’s room has stuff they enjoy in it—for example, Sniper’s probably has a place he can store his rifle and knife, a large window to the outside (he seems like the kind of person to enjoy that), and som…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow yep.
also what’d you think of the two digitally redone drawings I posted earlier? They’re on the last couple pages.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol, that’s okay.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you all for your thoughtful answers! (Except for Power. You just tricked me into reading the Bible lol)
I do agree with most of you that there are some situations where it would be unacceptable or just distasteful to tell someone that their religion is false or that their god doesn’t exist. And positive preaching–saying what is true…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Is it (ever) morally acceptable to tell someone that their religion is false or that their god doesn’t exist?
Y’know, I’m wondering if it might actually be worse to not explain that their beliefs are false.
But you must go about it tactfully. Saying stuff like that straight out will probably get you in trouble more likely than not. Yo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
here’s the finished product of what I showed earlier!! I spent WAYYYY too long finalizing the shading….and now that I look at it from afar I can barely see any of it
but I’m not gonna go back and do any more work on this drawing or I’ll never be happy with it.So yeah.My dad said it looked like a freeze frame of an animation, and my mom ask…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal yesss Pascal is the best, and they worked Rapunzel’s powers into it quite well.
My only critique is why didn’t they cut the hair farther down…? Because her hair at the end of the movie…
To be fair though, Flynn/Eugene was kinda dying and just wanted to chop her hair off so her “mom” couldn’t take advantage of her anymore, so y…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae awww cute kitty. And if that’s you in the picture, you’re pretty too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
6.
Marbles (also called Marbie) is the one in the photo. She’s my grumpy lady.
Then there’s her sons Mazel and Candy. Button and Hobbes, our adopted stray kittens and finally good ol’ Mr. Mittens.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s funny… your shadowed eyes remind me of me. 😆 How many kitties do you have right now?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I already posted this on the other art topic, but the purpose of this is to improve. So, here it is again. 😅

This is probably just a matter of practice, but my lines aren’t very deliberate. Sometimes I go harder with the brush in places, and it’s just a matter of random impulse. In ‘educated’ art, it looks purposeful, but this doesn’t feel as p…[Read more] - Load More
