@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I knowwww
I remember when Fire Face burned down the castle and just added so much more chaos hahaha
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Just so the two of you know, I will be taking down the link for the second draft of TNPT at the end of this month. If you cannot finish reading it in that time, don’t worry about it. I can recruit you again when I get to the third draft.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
For some reason I started to imagine Hassan as Middle Eastern when you mentioned his name. Probably wearing a turban of sorts.
The men forced him to his feet and dragged his arms up and apart, lashing them to the branches.
So, it’s basically crucifixion, except you don’t get the nails, and you get to stand on the ground. That’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m a girl and I agree with you on that lol
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*promptly rescues Leon and Rolf, gives them new identities so they can hide from you and they disappear into the city*Â
*straps on several guns and bolts. Snatches Alec and slams him against the wall.*Girls are weird.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ^^
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @grcr @theducktator @esther-c whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @stephie @theshadow @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Just sending out a reminder that tomorrow is the group call! 11 AM Eastern, 10 Central, 9 Mountain, and 8 Pacific time. Make sure either Ellette or I have your email!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So now you stole a gun from me?
Well, it’s my world, so it’s my gun. And since I’m its author, I say it’s out of bullets. 😝
*makes another attempt to steal Leon and Rolf from you*
Okay. I feel like that wasn’t really clear . . . but then again, we did get a warning that the next town would be dark, so I guess that was it. I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle makes sense. I still feel like something’s not right, but maybe I’m just looking for little tells you’ve put in your other stories when the main characters get captured/executed that aren’t there in this one, and that’s throwing me off.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
So, no one would look twice at a dirty slave even when slavery has just been abolished?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
What… who gave you a gun, anyway? This is a medieval world. The best you should have is a sword.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*inches closer to Leon and Rolf while you’re distracted*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m not sure if this is what it is, but you said the Empire doesn’t take its own people to be slaves, yet there are two Imperials in the “care” (read as “horrific torture” lol) of a slave trader (that might not even be Imperial?) I feel like more people would ask questions, or at least be curious. The soldier that’s bribed into…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Go ahead, Glace would love to kill him.
Not to mention I think Igua is in here too…
Technology vs. magic, the ultimate battle of fun…
In which evil will probably triumph over good
-
Ruth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Reading through it again, I realized most of my “improvements” were already there and I missed them, but there’s still something I can’t put my finger on that doesn’t make sense.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lord Quackers would love to conqueror this castle, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Compound Fracture!!!!!! I remember him lol
AND WYOH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! so many memories!!!!
you three…your characters somehow ALWAYS hated each other and wanted to kill each other…
THE DRAMA that always happened when us four were together in an RP hahahalol, yes, our characters were a blast together.
Did you hea…[Read more]
- Load More
