@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator wha……?
lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator ikr? siblings lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow I’ve never written contemporary before, actually. All of my stuff has been sci-fi or fantasy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m honestly glad you didn’t kill them straight off. Slavery is a cruel fate for them, but this is really interesting–and different from the other books. I also like the “change in scenery” and would love a map of the new countries on this side of the sea.
I like the new characters, too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
funny thing that happened between me and my brother earlier:
So, if anyone doesn’t know, I have this picture of Sniper as my computer background.

So I was loading up my computer for my math program and my brother came into my room just as I was doing that, and here’s the exchange that resulted:
Ethan: oh look the homeless guy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Are all members of the species that way or is that one mutated or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin I think I’ve seen something like that double dragon before! It was on a worldbuilding forum, asking if such a thing was plausible–how it would eat, breathe, etc.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I knoww. It does seem to work with his backstory, though. Poor guy. Ten years in slavery…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like him! He has a funny personality. I think he might become a Christian eventually.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section!! It seemed pretty realistic. Oof, Ian’s going to be trouble 😬
I can’t wait for the next one!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
He’s gonna die.
Yeah… it’s kinda hard to kill what’s already dead. And even if you try, the dead don’t like it very much.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
There is a note on the wall, tacked on by a garden spade cover in potato guts. The note reads, “Long live the Lord of the Squirrels. Down with the Queen of the Ducks”
-
Andrew replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
how difficult is it to learn the game?
Not terribly difficult. The main thing that you have to learn is how to improvise well since only the DM knows the story.
how far can a person make up lore for DnD, on top of whatever campaign setting they use? For example, I was reading about warlocks and it didn’t give a list of patrons, so I a…
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, how much does the DM have to tweak a campaign in order to fit the players in? I’ve heard that you have to give the DM a character sheet first, and I’d imagine a character-centered game will have to juggle all the character motives. Like how much do the DM and the player have to collaborate before the game?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I already have some questions! Thanks for the topic, Andrew. XD
First of all, how difficult is it to learn the game? Second, how far can a person make up lore for DnD, on top of whatever campaign setting they use? For example, I was reading about warlocks and it didn’t give a list of patrons, so I assumed you make up your own.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Did you hear that one of my characters actually did kill someone in the School RP?
WHATTTT
RUTH NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think that Character Party was ONE OF A KIND
And that’s why we can’t ever replicate it
Sadly
But like I think I’m gonna remember it for the rest of my life…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 🤗
- Load More
