@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Heh heh…. no problem. About that. I’ve just gotten back to working on those since I was taking a long break from everything… they should be done pretty soon. 😅🙂 Sorry…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, that’s it!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay. Thinking about it, I think Alan does tend to get traumatized from what happened when his father Shattered. Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Lololol. We must remember that I wrote that when I was much younger and wasn’t fully sure where I stood… 😂Â
Ah, yes.
The fire thing was actually one of my favorite memories!! I want to write a book about it sometime. (I’d like to write about the whole experience of having church during COVID. There were so many cool things that h…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
What exactly is contemporary writing? Books that come to mind when I hear this and the projects you are describing are Swallows and Amazons, The Moffats, and one more book I can’t remember the name of where two children discover a hidden town by a lake during summer holidays. (All I remember is that the boy has braces, which remind…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m back now. Your latest chapter looks good! And so, the adventure begins…
Looking forward to the next part and seeing what these woods are like!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
Working on things.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Most of my answers would depend.
In Burne, the world of The Purple Eyed? Yeah, as long as I stay out of Needslight in Fremir, Burne. Needslight is a huge hood residential area, I often compare it to Chicago (and a few other places that seem dangerous). I’m pretty scared of hood areas anyway so I’d probably live far away from there… and Fremi…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
ack. I felt like there was something off about what he was saying, but I was looking for grammar and spelling over content. 😂
Okay, good. I know you are a Calvinist as well, so I was confused why you had that in.
Then I chose this. So, all that to say…. does it work? Or was a lie the only way he could have done it? (I know you s…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I read your latest section. It was good! I left you a few comments on the file. I feel like Cole is going to start getting a little more involved soon.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I love all the art, guys!!! It all looks great!!! 😃💛💛💛
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m back now!
So, keilah likes the scene that you have a problem with, linus! This is great. 🤣
Here’s an idea. What if I shift it a little so that the conversation happened a day or two after they had already been on the ship? Do you think that would work?
That would definitely work better, giving Julian some time to c…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I love, love, love them! They look really good! I love Dixy’s colors! THEY’RE SO CUTE!
Ah, ‘black brown’ XD I have the same markers and that color has always bewildered me. Along with ‘dragon well tea’ lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Chase
Soda. That was the same stuff that Marcel had gotten him at that shop. Chase himself had gotten some for Sef. He kind of liked soda.
He nodded.
sorry, it’s short
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
(It is 9:30 at night where I’m at and I’m doing silly things on KP again…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow no worries mate! (Read that in Sniper’s voice XD)
I enjoy being tagged anyway. (Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
- Load More
