@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Um…… you’re off by like 40 years.
Well, maybe he will be a grandpa some day.
Speaking of…… any thoughts on his back story?
Umm… Perehapes he was a slave, or at least treated like one, earlier in his life, along with his brothers and cousins. They escaped, and tired to help other slaves.
So, how did you ‘know it’?…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s 18 degrees Celcius outside and the warmest thing I wore today was a sweatshirt.
*chuckles because I get to say I’m Canadian whilst living in a Southern area of Canada*
Cheater.
Spoken like someone who doesn’t get 7 months of winter a year. I would happily swap my weather for yours, but this is the way it is. Oh wel…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool!
My sister also tried to join last month but hasn’t gotten any response.
It would be good if someone were promoted to Moderator. Since I’ve joined kingdom pen, the current moderators seem not very on top of things.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, it’s super cool when the bible does that! Jesus quoted scripture all the time:
https://digitalcommons.liberty.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1060&context=second_person
Jews placed a lot of emphasis on memorizing Torah and passing down traditions orally. They would have known a lot of passages off by heart.
And a lot (33%) of the…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
…I still haven’t gotten to interview Whaley…
@whalekeeper PLS READ THE DOCUMENT IT’S THE BEST EVER INTERVIEW AND YOU WILL LOVE IT
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase watched Felicity open the can, his eyes slowly turning purple as the soda came pouring out the top.
“So, yeah. You just flip up the tab. Like I did, except more… carefully.”
Chase made eye contact with her, his eyes a purple the shade of a violets’ petals. He nodded, less shyly than he previously had, more sure of himse…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Up here in Canada, we’ve gotten snow as late as May.
It’s 18 degrees Celcius outside and the warmest thing I wore today was a sweatshirt.
*chuckles because I get to say I’m Canadian whilst living in a Southern area of Canada*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I requested access just so you know in case you don’t recognize my email. Although it’s kinda obvious seeing as I’m “Stephie” here
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene! *sniffles* 💔😭
@the_lost-journal That’s exciting! Hopefully it works!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 cool beans 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@jonas you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Beetles are really cool! I based one of my fantasy creatures, the Suileans, off of them. (In my TF2 sci-fi world, Demoman is a Suilean.) Did you know there are at least 400,000 species of beetles in the world?
and yeah I like praying mantises too–I have a really cool Lego set of one that I got for Christmas. It was in a pack of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry for taking so LONNNGGGG to reply!
Well now we’re even because I took FOREVER to reply as well!! 🤣 So sorry!!! 😭
Oh, yeah I should’ve mentioned that! About how mega churches are almost always portrayed badly. (Ofc there are some awful mega churches.) But what I mean about “giving them a good church experience” is truly b…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, of course girl!! <333
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! <33
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in ou…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh apparently doesn’t like to notify me when you tag me 😑 Anywayyyy Loved the scene! But also feel so bad for Riker!! 😥
Oh cool! Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Cool! i hope she doesn’t have problems joining…..cause my brother’s application (he sent it twice on two separate occasions) is still being ignored, and on the “welcome our newest member” thing at the bottom of the forums tab, the last member that joined did so several months ago. I don’t know if they’re keeping track of that anymore.
-
freedom replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Poor November and Ara😭
BUT I LOVE THE SCENES
Callan is…💀 and I ADORE Ara’s uncle already🤭
and I think you portrayed that scene very well without going into explaining it completely and rather leaving it vague.
Job very well done👏👏👏
- Load More
