@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h (Is this something you would be interested in? I can’t remember if you responded.) @stephie @trailblazer @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @i’m-sure-i-forgot-someone-so-consider-yourself-tagged-sorry!
I’m thinking about plann…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers that my family doesn’t move again. My parents want to get my siblings into a private school, but only two schools are considering us, and one of them is too far away for the drive. We would still be in the same area, still going to the same church and all, but I do not want to pack up and get house shocked for the millionth time. E…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Darn it, I lost The Game again
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Ah yes. XD
@rae He’s a very artistic friend, what can I say? XD He also draws and brings his electric guitar everywhere. (My class is an interesting collection of humans.)
@loopylin Yep!
@keilah-h I got ‘em by making ‘em. Monday class is very long, and doodling on my hand sometimes keeps…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a friend who has a 30 minute timer on his phone so that he can remind his girl friend about it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I do what I can.
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
167,000 posts on KP!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ehhh I’ll probably forget about it in two days anyway. The buck stops with me.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Apparently, you do not understand The Game.
No one wins The Game. Everyone who plays it has lost it at least once. But now that you have heard about it, you have no choice but to play it.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Actually, that is pretty accurate to what we get here. Every when we think spring is almost here and the snow is almost gone, we get a big dump at least a foot deep.
Weather, weather, weather, whether you like it or not. Weather, weather, weather, whether it’s cold or hot. 🎶
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint But you’ve lost The Game by telling me about it, so there’s really no winner here.
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OHHHH
I SEE
wait they have rickrolls in Ehverwyld?
they should, at least some equivalent
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The Game is The Game where you don’t think about The Game. If you think about The Game, you have lost it. So, by getting me to explain The Game, you made me lose it, and now you have lost it again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper cool, how’d you get those markings?
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Funny story, one time I was a friend’s party and one of the guests had a set for making henna art, and was drawing some stingrays on her leg and then a flower on another girl’s hand. She asked if I wanted something, and I s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint what is “The Game”???? LOL
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Happy April Fools!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 10th out now!
I know. I know. I may have ruined the whole book for you. You will by no doubt recognize what it is. I tried to disguise it, and add in some extra things, but those attempts to hide it were in vain. If you haven’t heard of it before, then I’ve corrupted…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s funny! Yeah, I loved them. They were good books. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, fun topic!
Narnia is one of the first chapter books I can remember reading. I love those books so much.
They’re a story that grows with you as you grow up.
Absolutely, 100%. I didn’t really get into other classics until I was older though.
When I was pretty young (8-10 years old) I really enjoyed mysteries like the Box…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @theshadow @whalekeeper
New chapter! Just one this week. The next two are important and they fit together, so those should be out next Tuesday, God willing.
- Load More

And now it’s 167,001