@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
 I wonder……. these books were written so long ago and comparing them to the stuff I have written now, they’re just not as good at all.
I feel you. I look back at some of my old work and I’m like “I wrote this??? Sheesh, this is terrible!”
But then sometimes I look back at my old work and I’m like “With a little reworking, this c…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yikes! Bad Smaug!
btw, do you still need me to wait until April now that you sent this?
I suppose you could start earlier.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
https://1drv.ms/w/c/bcdce8f567320b25/ETDxCG51PcpJg0VV9oF5LxAB-hfZiwM2BGSvsV_bbcIq3w?e=sauIgi
That’s a messy looking link, that is. You should click on it. It might contains some Book feedback!!
Hopefully, Microsoft Word is still acceptable.
I didn’t get around to rereading the book this time. But this is what my thoughts…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, Hugo ran back to our group
@everyone
I want to update Marcel/Mateo/Celarent in a bit, but I am at a Southeast-wide presbytery meeting, and right now, my only purpose in life is to refill food and water pitchers for everybody. It’s worth it. XD But due to my responsibilities, please wait for me to proceed.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
click.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. Plus, Martha would be more comfortable if she wasn’t alone with a bunch of guys. It would be better if Eric was awake, but since he’s not, she’s glad Sara is there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
If I can, I will post my drawings today. I just have the 1 hour one left to do
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m assuming you added Sara because writing one female in the group is awkward?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint thank you! I don’t draw mecha dragons much, but when I do I like to put detail into them.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s a fine mecha dragon!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 12 out now!
I was talking to my sister last night about the story, and we decided on a couple of things that would make us both more comfortable reading and writing in the story, which would also make things less awkward for the characters. However, I still will not rewrite…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-be me
-be listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack cause I get into a phase of wanting to do that every so often (still haven’t played the game itself though, despite the fact that like 3 people have recommended it to me, cause I’m not sure if my computer will like me if I download another game)
-have a drawing idea

-D R A G O NÂ W H E A T L E…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 whoa, the fact that Lilitu just killed the man responsible for his current situation is crazy!! Even if he doesn’t know that.
It’s also a good message–revenge isn’t the best option. Killing Kratos just made Lilitu feel worse.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t read middle-grade either, sorry… heh.
I do agree with everything the other have said though. Especially the less bad family relationships. It feels like the world is full of that, it’d be cool to see more loving siblings and such.
Random thought. It’d also be cool to read a book that has no love-y setups, period. I haven’t rea…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Agh yes I am lol
I’ve missed being on here :/
I’ve been so busy between school and work! (I recently got a job at a coffee shop which is good because I get money! But hard because I don’t have as much free time anymore!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @grcr
I wrote some new chapters!
They’re really, REALLY rough but hopefully you guys enjoy them
(It gives me motivation to be able to share what I wrote with people, so thank you for supporting me 😊💜)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OMC
I’m so sorry!
I don’t think this popped up in my email so I never saw it *cries*
How am I just now seeing this?!
Anyways, that makes a lot of sense!
I will think about that XDXD
And don’t worry about the length, I enjoyed reading your thoughts!!!!
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey girl! Just been thinking about you lately. How are you doing?? 🩷-
@esther-c
HI ESTHER!!!
How are you doing?
Sorry I haven’t been active lately, I’ve ben soooo busy!
I’ve been working on my WIP when I can and I have a few new chapters!
I know I don’t comment on your Worth All the World page but I do read it when you tag me so please keep tagging me! I love your writing, I love all the highschool drama lol XD…[Read more]-
Hiiii! <33
I’m doing pretty good! A little busy because I’ve been prioritizing things like school, family, and rest(!) lately, but it’s been good. 🙂
Good!! Yes! I saw those, and I’mma read them as soon as I get the chance.
No worries! I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying it; it means a lot. 😊Oh so fun!! I’m about to get a job at a coffee shop t…[Read more]
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Same kinda situation for us! Glad you’re all okay!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More

clack.
cluck
clock.